Home

NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #57
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

I don't understand adding more Euroleague teams to 2k. Who even plays with them? How about add more recent historic teams like the Yao/T-Mac Rockets.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:30 PM   #58
Rookie

Need more historic teams. Need Barkley and Reggie miller. Kareem.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #59
Rookie

Id prefer some national teams. But if they're going to do this, expand this, create the European environment. Recreate the way they play.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:51 PM   #60
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 More Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total Up to 25 Teams

As a fan of basketball and a father of twin girls, I'd rather see the WNBA added before Euro League teams.

Since my opinion doesn't count for much, I just hope they get the European crowd atmosphere correct this release.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:52 PM   #61
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Who said they are abandoning the D-League idea? No where in the news does it state anything regarding that. It was just news that they are adding 11 more Euroleague teams.

Maybe this is the year they add all sorts of features and make it an amazing game and maybe it isn't. We don't know and won't know until the game is out.

Stop reading so much into this.
Kobe:

The people that are arguing with you have probably never stepped foot outside of the United States. They don't understand what GLOBAL means. Basketball is a GLOBAL game! When I was in Paris in 2010, at my terminal they had a kiosk of NBA2K8 right in front of the gate! Funniest thing, it was the Spurs (T. Parker) vs. Cavs (Lebron), people love the sport! It's a global sport, the NBA, like the NFL, is going to continue to grow their game GLOBALLY.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #62
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Kobe:

The people that are arguing with you have probably never stepped foot outside of the United States. They don't understand what GLOBAL means. Basketball is a GLOBAL game! When I was in Paris in 2010, at my terminal they had a kiosk of NBA2K8 right in front of the gate! Funniest thing, it was the Spurs (T. Parker) vs. Cavs (Lebron), people love the sport! It's a global sport, the NBA, like the NFL, is going to continue to grow their game GLOBALLY.
THANK YOU!!! Appreciate this, Basketball is life, Basketball never stops, Basketball is Global!
Old 05-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #63
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
No problem with this addition unless it negatively affects their ability to work on the art of current NBA players(I felt this is what happend last year). I don't want to see 11 new euroleague teams with atleast 10-12 highly accurate face scans and still have players like CP3(heck I would even settle for 2k13 version of him), Beardless Vince Carter, Parsons, KD, LeBron,etc. still looking the way they do on old gen (360/ps3). I'd rather they update 110 + current nba players than add 110 + euroleague players...

Last edited by NINJAK2; 07-03-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #64
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Adds 11 Euroleague Basketball Teams, Bringing Total of 25 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Everyone knows 2K cant go to the next level until they include Australian teams.
Need some NBL legend teams. Get some Copeland, Gaze, Bradtke action going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »