Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsumer) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 07:17 PM   #97
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'd acknowledge that a fair amount of that happens in Live 14. No disrespect at all 24th.
But I doubt you acknowledge it enough to post it like you did the 2K video above. Pretty much the same kind of issue, but it's OK in one game, but not the other. Not surprising.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-16-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #98
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Outconsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
But I doubt you acknowledge it enough to post like did the video above.
Do I think what 24th posted is anywhere near the issue in comparison to the clip I posted? Nope.

Do I acknowledge that what 24th posted exists, yep.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #99
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'd acknowledge that a fair amount of that happens in Live 14. No disrespect at all 24th.
No doubt man...

Doesnt matter to me what anyones preference is....tbh

I just try to call it like I see it. Hey, I made more Live mixes than 2k last year because I was intrigued by the game...lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #100
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Do I think what 24th posted is anywhere near the issue in comparison to the clip I posted? Nope.

Do I acknowledge that what 24th posted exists, yep.
OK then. There's nothing more that needs to be said. But I think we all know that if a video campaign against Live 14 were to be waged, it'd be pretty easy to find quite a bit of ammo.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #101
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
OK then. There's nothing more that needs to be said. But I think we all know that if a video campaign against Live 14 were to be waged, it'd be pretty easy to find quite a bit of ammo.
I think the same can be said for just about any game lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #102
Banned

DikembeShikembe's Arena

OVR: 0

[quote=WTF;2046591008]
Animations aren't my concern. I can go back and play NBA Inside Drive 2004 to this day due to the AI in it. I could care less about animations.[quote]
I'm actually crying laughing bruh. I'M DEAD:

INSIDE DRIVE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deAEGv_HECg

Like you think A.I. logic hasn't improved since 2003 and is present in current-gen 2K?

Quote:
It's also why I don't like the animation heavy gameplay that Next Gen 2k14 presented. Once I start losing control of my player, and the game sends me into an animation that it thinks that I need to do, that's the point where I start to get frustrated. On defense especially.
Stop it. You act like with one flick of the right stick you lose all control and all hell breaks lose and drives you insane. Way to completely sice things up. The defender clipping issues are a rare occurrence. Plus, I actually think you're lying and you're controlling Nate in that clip because I've never seen the CPU just continually press forward. It looks like it was your fault that you didn't step back to size up correctly and make a isomotion move. Sus. But everything you say is sus so I guess we'll never know.

Quote:
I've admitted several Live flaws. Luckily, I didn't have the issues that a lot of guys did thankfully.
Nope.. haven't seen it. This is just too weird. So you have problems with the 2K series that a lot of people don't have and when almost everyone has a problem w something from Live you defend it.. hmmmmm.

Quote:
I'm really not sure why you care if I post on an open forum about my thoughts on a videogame that you have ZERO involvement in.
I don't care if you buy Live. It just gets annoying when you see blatant homerism towards a franchise ON A REPEATED BASIS. This isn't a one time thing. It's an ALWAYS THING. Stop frequenting the 2K boards if you're just gonna add on to the negativity. It's ridiculous dude. Seriously.

Anything negative about 2K that someone brings up, "WTF likes this"

Someone says something good about Live; "WTF likes this"
Old 09-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #103
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Apparently anyone who disagrees with the norm are ridiculed around OS now, and it's looked over without issue.

Ah well, thus is life. I guess I'll go back to my life as normal. You all got me good,
Old 09-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #104
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

One-time warning:

A difference in opinion does not warrant a personal attack. Personal attacks are not permitted on this forum and will be dealt with accordingly as per the Terms of Service.

Thanks for your future cooperation. Carry on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »