Home

Online leagues 2k15, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

This is a discussion on Online leagues 2k15, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2014, 11:59 PM   #73
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Online leagues 2k15, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
Than the current set up should be suffice. Otherwise you are nothing but a troll.
Ok... Speaking of trolling, what is your problem with that post?

Read the related posts, dude.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:00 AM   #74
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Certainly cool, but I'm not all that passionate about those.
Lol! WHat? Lmao! Your not that passionate about having customization?
Old 10-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #75
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Alright fellas, a bit of good news in the midst of the onslaught of bad news in re online leagues. I can confirm that the custom roster feature works as advertised. I edited the philly roster and upgraded MCW and Embid in ratings as a test; saved and shared roster online; then successfully used that roster to create a test league. The great part is that I removed plays from the roster to see if the customized playbooks would transfer into the league. Hoping for the best and expecting the worse, IT WORKED!

With this confirmation, the burden though heavy, will strictly rest on the communities ingenuity, dedication, and perseverance to manually work around the various ommissions that we have been railing against; fantasy rosters, FA allocation, manual Online Associations, playbook customization, etc.

Its almost as if 2k told the community, "if you want it bad enough," we have given you the bare minimum tools to get it done. Maybe this is what they meant by #ourtimehascome. Shaking my head but all is not lost fellas.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #76
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Lol! WHat? Lmao! Your not that passionate about having customization?
You said play books and sliders. I don't mess or customize ANY of those. So, to me, as I said, I'm not that passionate about those features. But, as I also said, certainly would be cool to have. What more do you want. That's my list. And there's a lot more to customization than gameplay sliders and playbooks.

EDIT: Looks like you got your custom playbooks.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 10-06-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #77
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Alright fellas, a bit of good news in the midst of the onslaught of bad news in re online leagues. I can confirm that the custom roster feature works as advertised. I edited the philly roster and upgraded MCW and Embid in ratings as a test; saved and shared roster online; then successfully used that roster to create a test league. The great part is that I removed plays from the roster to see if the customized playbooks would transfer into the league. Hoping for the best and expecting the worse, IT WORKED!

With this confirmation, the burden though heavy, will strictly rest on the communities ingenuity, dedication, and perseverance to manually work around the various ommissions that we have been railing against; fantasy rosters, FA allocation, manual Online Associations, playbook customization, etc.

Its almost as if 2k told the community, "if you want it bad enough," we have given you the bare minimum tools to get it done. Maybe this is what they meant by #ourtimehascome. Shaking my head but all is not lost fellas.
Dude! Your the man! So happy the workaround for play books worked although that will be pain in the *** for inputting every teams play book requests! Awesome news though! Thanks for doing that!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:11 AM   #78
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

So my only major concerns that I wish we're there and I could live with it would be...

Slider adjustments
Kick user
Add free agents

Add those and I could make it work. Let's just hope none of us get "that guy" in our league who we need out but won't leave. Haha
Old 10-06-2014, 12:15 AM   #79
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
So my only major concerns that I wish we're there and I could live with it would be...

Slider adjustments
Kick user
Add free agents

Add those and I could make it work. Let's just hope none of us get "that guy" in our league who we need out but won't leave. Haha
I was going to say, seems we need to be REALLY selective with who is invited to the league. But then it hit me, how can this work if you only have 4 friends, but you want to play an OL? Is this mode even more gimped than I realize?
Old 10-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #80
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
We was so close to perfect with Online Leagues in 2K11, my only request then was to have other players in the leagues be able to stream other member's league games, sort of like how you can be dead in COD and still watch whats going on. How in 4 years we have regressed to this is very disturbing.
EXACTLY! Thats what makes me really frustrated, they had it near perfect then they tried the OAs which took a few steps back but i could see where they were going and it even improved from 2k12 to 2k13 but then came next gen... i didnt play it at all on 2k14 and will be skipping it again because since coming to next gen it looks like their at the beginning stages of online leagues because of this barebones crap they've gave us again

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »