Home

My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

This is a discussion on My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

First was spark plug, although days later I got the screen/pick and roll one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButCash
How did yall get work ethic badge Im shooting like crazy in the gym and don't get it
This badge doesn't effect anything. Don't worry about it.

OK! I just picked up the Eraser badge. Only had one block that game, but I'm averaging 2.1 BPG and have 97 career blocks. Says it also affects the shot percentage of opponents around the rim and erases the affects of their badges. Hopefully this will help with the ridiculous CPU shooting.

Last edited by Hotobu; 10-12-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
This badge doesn't effect anything. Don't worry about it.

Yeah, but I'd still like to know about how to get it, I feel that my hard work to perfect my jumper should be rewarded
Old 10-12-2014, 01:29 AM   #84
MVP

So I just go posterizer. Which is ****ing weird because I don't think I've even got double digit dunks for the season (35 games in). What makes it even more odd is that I got it after a scrimmage where the focus was to shoot 3s, and the coach was mad about our performance... my dunk rating is 71. Now I'm not complaining because it'll surely come in later, but that came out of nowhere.

edit: No I take that back. I did have a contact dunk on Paul George on a fast break that game. That was my 3rd contact dunk of the season though. I still having been dunking enough to warrant it though.

Last edited by Hotobu; 10-12-2014 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 AM   #85
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButCash
Yeah, but I'd still like to know about how to get it, I feel that my hard work to perfect my jumper should be rewarded
It comes after a cut scene where your mentor asks you to get some shots up before the game. If you accept you actually get to participate in the pre-game shoot-around, which I thought was pretty cool. Early bird fans in their seats, music blasting, your teammates rebound for you... I felt like a real NBA player for a split second.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 03:20 AM   #86
MVP

I want to get more stat boosts, but I keep getting these juicy badges. Got interceptor after a 4 steal game (which was lucky as **** seeing as my guy was rated 59.

Next game I got tenacious rebounder. Says it'll help me win boxout battles. That should be helpful.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:43 AM   #87
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
I want to get more stat boosts, but I keep getting these juicy badges. Got interceptor after a 4 steal game (which was lucky as **** seeing as my guy was rated 59.

Next game I got tenacious rebounder. Says it'll help me win boxout battles. That should be helpful.
Wow, i've been avging around 13 rpg with my sf and still can't get tenacious lol
Old 10-12-2014, 03:56 AM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
Wow, i've been avging around 13 rpg with my sf and still can't get tenacious lol
I wonder if it has something to do with career totals. I have 405 rebounds for the season and 550 for my career. In that game I crossed the 400 mark for the season so maybe that's it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »