Home

My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

This is a discussion on My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #873
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD90
Do simulated gamestats count?
Yep. I got it with my PG but in order to unlock it you have to play a game and get a block or 2. That's what happened with me. I'm a PG and I was top 10 in blocks. I finished Top 15 and got DOPY lol...

Then in the Playoffs I played the Jazz 1st round but didn't really block anybody...then I got it against the Clippers after getting a couple of blocks on CP3. I had the 80-150 blocks.

It's probably the same for Tenacious and Dimer

I'm stuck at 42 Badges tho. My player is an All Around Superstar PG so it fits, but I have NO layup badges. Only Spin. I really just need Dimer & Tenacious because my guy is a shooter 1st. Slasher 2nd but yea. Still no dimer...
Old 11-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #874
Pro

I got 47 badges now. Deadeye, Dimer, unfazed and Hardened is all I really need/want.

Here's what I've learned from what I have on the rare ones:

Tenacious - Got it after averaging over 5 rebounds 4 games in a row. I don't think this is a season milestone since I got mine in the Finals. I have just one bar accidentally put in rebounding. I'm a PG.

Eraser - Got this after getting over 2 blocks several games in a row on layups/dunks. The game before I received it I had 5 blocks. 4 near the rim.

Perimeter Lock down - I've always been disruptive picking pockets and intercepting passes. I get a ridiculous amount of steals a game which is really a key way we win constantly on HOF. But I received this after two games of having very little three point makes from the CPU.

Limitless Range - this has nothing to do with the distance of threes. Got it after shooting a high three % and hitting 5-6 in the game. Steve Kurr tweeted me about all my threes made.

Fade Ace - Hit 3 faders in one game. All of them went in.

Shot Creator - Two games in a row I hit 5 hop jumpers.

Mind Games - Taunted Durant two meetings in a row.

Fierce Competitor - Did very well when my team was struggling and tied a game we were losing. We still lost but I got the badge.

Posterizer (wish this wasn't in the game) - There are 100 tutorials on this but I got it after having over a 71 dunk and contact dunking 3 times in two games.

Brick Wall - The whole set screen for score is BS. Just keep setting screens and you'll get it when you are around 16 bars in defense.

Lob City Finisher - I have passer too but that's easy. To get this one you obviously need to receive and finish them but here's a tip. Only call for it when your team has momentum and when you are on a fast break and a guard or smaller player is on defense. A center will just block the pass. Also, call for it way before you get in the paint and are running so the passer lobs it high. Once you see yourself in the air, spam the shot button and he'll finish it. Another way is to give the ball to someone who is a good passer (when you have momentum), run all the way around the arch and if the C is close to the FT line and he's not paying attention to you running around him, call for it (early like before). You'll get the hang and land it.

I have more rares I'm sure but that's all for now. I'll look at them when I get home and post any others I remember.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #875
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
I got 47 badges now. Deadeye, Dimer, unfazed and Hardened is all I really need/want.

Here's what I've learned from what I have on the rare ones:

Tenacious - Got it after averaging over 5 rebounds 4 games in a row. I don't think this is a season milestone since I got mine in the Finals. I have just one bar accidentally put in rebounding. I'm a PG.

Eraser - Got this after getting over 2 blocks several games in a row on layups/dunks. The game before I received it I had 5 blocks. 4 near the rim.

Perimeter Lock down - I've always been disruptive picking pockets and intercepting passes. I get a ridiculous amount of steals a game which is really a key way we win constantly on HOF. But I received this after two games of having very little three point makes from the CPU.

Limitless Range - this has nothing to do with the distance of threes. Got it after shooting a high three % and hitting 5-6 in the game. Steve Kurr tweeted me about all my threes made.

Fade Ace - Hit 3 faders in one game. All of them went in.

Shot Creator - Two games in a row I hit 5 hop jumpers.

Mind Games - Taunted Durant two meetings in a row.

Fierce Competitor - Did very well when my team was struggling and tied a game we were losing. We still lost but I got the badge.

Posterizer (wish this wasn't in the game) - There are 100 tutorials on this but I got it after having over a 71 dunk and contact dunking 3 times in two games.

Brick Wall - The whole set screen for score is BS. Just keep setting screens and you'll get it when you are around 16 bars in defense.

Lob City Finisher - I have passer too but that's easy. To get this one you obviously need to receive and finish them but here's a tip. Only call for it when your team has momentum and when you are on a fast break and a guard or smaller player is on defense. A center will just block the pass. Also, call for it way before you get in the paint and are running so the passer lobs it high. Once you see yourself in the air, spam the shot button and he'll finish it. Another way is to give the ball to someone who is a good passer (when you have momentum), run all the way around the arch and if the C is close to the FT line and he's not paying attention to you running around him, call for it (early like before). You'll get the hang and land it.

I have more rares I'm sure but that's all for now. I'll look at them when I get home and post any others I remember.
Man I sware I've done all of this . But I got pick and roll maestro in a game where I called for it maybe twice . Yet my big man who averaged 14 Reb , 7 off Reb a game can't get tenacious rebounder
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #876
Banned

Chasedown is a glitch badge, no other way to explain it at this point, 4 chasedown a game no unlock. Gta tomorrow, forget this game.
Old 11-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #877
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
Chasedown is a glitch badge, no other way to explain it at this point, 4 chasedown a game no unlock. Gta tomorrow, forget this game.
I can't wait for GTA to come out so you'll stop posting the same thing over and over.. Twice on this page already..
Old 11-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #878
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I can't wait for GTA to come out so you'll stop posting the same thing over and over.. Twice on this page already..
That's why kids under 12 should not own a PC nor a console
Old 11-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #879
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Shot creator is my last badge I'm attempting Any tips ? I'm doing plenty of hop jumpers and step backs
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 11-17-2014, 10:19 PM   #880
Rookie

Just shoot off of the dribble, that's how I got Shot Creator.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »