Home

Playing NBA 2K15 vs. the CPU

This is a discussion on Playing NBA 2K15 vs. the CPU within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Playing NBA 2K15 vs. the CPU

I almost lost hope until the greatest roster maker albys on PC released his roster.

Majority of the fixable issues have been addressed. Game is night and day compared to 2k rosters.

This game is different when someone actually adjust tendencies and have a overall formula.
Old 01-17-2015, 09:43 PM   #90
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Knocked it out of the park this year. I have limited time to play. When I do, its offline and the CPU AI is really phenomenal. This part of the game is overlooked immensely. So many people play the CPU and just imagine how better their experience is this year....
Wassup fool!

But yea man, I am really enjoying the game this year. I love this game
Old 01-19-2015, 10:02 AM   #91
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know which Slider I have to adjust to fix the CPU's Pass interceptions? Steals, Def. Awareness, Pass Acc. ? So far I've had no luck...

I love the game but passing is just sooo annoying and unfair when you play against the CPU. They throw passes through 3-4 of my players and everytime I try to play the most simple pass into the paint with an elite PG like CP3 its an adventure and a 50% chance for a turnover. Gets so annoying. Playing with teams that depend on shooting its fine but if you take a team that needs to get to the rim or post up a lot it's just ****ed up...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 10:33 AM   #92
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

I lower cpu pass accuracy ..no more crazy passes and like in real life the occasional
bad passes and turnovers..I play superstar custom ..pass accuracy 47/48 but any t hing lower than 45 is a bit too much if you ask me
Old 01-21-2015, 04:25 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljax
I'm not sure if we are playing the same game, either that or you guys are not referring to the AI in MyCareer mode. I have played MyCareer mode exclusively so I can not comment on the other modes, but the AI in MyCareer still blatantly cheats. I mean I could understand if I were playing on Superstar or Hall of fame, but I am playing on Allstar to attempt to avoid the expected cheating AI in the higher difficulty modes, in order to make the games more realistic. The computer will still make shots while being heavily draped by a defender, shots that if you or one of your teammates attempted the same shot, would not go in 90% of the time. The opponent AI constantly gets offensive rebounds, and apparently they only get them while your player is actually subbed in the game. The AI still attempts to block every shot, no matter how good or bad they actually are at blocking shots, i've been blocked by Steve Nash on my 6'8 SF. The AI on offense will cut to the basket and score on you before you can even react to it, even when you are guarding big slow guys. Don't get me started on your teammate AI. My teammates will miss wide open shots and layups, and let the ball bounce off of their hands on rebounds and lose balls. Compare this to how the AI will make just about every open shot, no matter who is shooting it. I'm not saying that the AI is unbeatable, but I don't like having to score 30+ points every single game in order to win by a few points against a below average team. I just wish they would actually improve the AI, instead of just artificially making the game more difficult by having the opposing AI "cheat" and have your teammate AI play like incompetent buffoons.

Edit: Also the Cpu AI is much quicker to react and recover compared to you and your AI. I can strip or block and opponent and they instantly get the ball back, if I get blocked or striped there is a delayed reaction to the ball.
Well said.
It runs well for the most part, but there are these unbelievable moments that make no damn sense.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:02 AM   #94
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

I enjoy mygm. I have challenging sliders and built a nice athletic team that ranks first in defense but can struggle to score without knockdown shooters and a post game.

Youtube
Old 01-22-2015, 10:08 AM   #95
Just started!

I've seen what you are seeing Born but a balance this year that compliments the user as well. I've had the opportunity to go on runs and feel as if EVERYTHING goes my way. And I love that. It seems fair.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 10:21 AM   #96
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Seems like a guy is literally reading my inputs
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »