Home

NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #81
Rookie

AmGroot's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

Everyone is forgetting about the best part of all this news:
THE WHITE MAMBA MIGHT FINALLY BE BACK!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 03:22 PM   #82
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2k16 info from Nba 2kTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
If I needed to play and win one game (basically playing a friend online), I'd start them both. If I don't get good results the first game or 2, I'll have T-Mac come off the bench.
Dee Brown also mainly started at point. Not muggsy like many people think.
Old 05-30-2015, 05:29 PM   #83
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

The 99 raptors at first glance caught me by surprise but when I started thinking more about it will be a very interesting and fun team to play with. They will go under the radar compared to the other classic teams bc they didn't have a deep playoff run and don't have as many stars as other teams. But Vince and tmac like someone else said is what video game basketball is all about espically Vince.

On top of that they have a trio of veteran tough big men in Kevin Willis, Antonio Davis and Charles Oakley. Then you have dell curry for shooting 3's, former slam dunk champ dee brown and the shortest player ever mugsy.

I think it would be fun to put them in today's nba and see how they stack up and if you can make a dynasty out of them. Also they have cool uniforms

Last edited by georgiafan; 05-30-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #84
Rookie

Xuriath's Arena

OVR: 2

I won't be excited until they announce the fixing of psychic defenses. Tired of the defense knowing every pass I wanna make before I do.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:40 PM   #85
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I wouldn't be mad or disappointed if the big gameplay news isn't physics. Just pure what if on my part

That's how it always gets started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
I won't be excited until they announce the fixing of psychic defenses. Tired of the defense knowing every pass I wanna make before I do.

This here has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Please speak on the topic or why bother posting in the thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 06:41 PM   #86
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by droyjul

2K Sports released a new episode of NBA 2KTV today, complete with some of the first details of this upcoming year's game. Here are some of the highlights:[list][*]There will be more retro/classic teams in this year's game. Three teams were revealed: '99-'00 Raptors, '07-08 Celtics, '00-'01 Lakers. Based off of Scott's response, more teams will be revealed at a later date.
HALLELULAH!!!!!!!!!!. And I just watched this episode this morning. Really brought a HUGE smile to my face.

Now I hope the '93-94 Seattle Supersonics (Reignman and GP on the rise) will make this list and all the other teams that we thought of this past summer according to this thread below :

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eady-game.html

But nonetheless the '99-00 Toronto Raptors, '07-08 Boston Celtics and 00-01 Los Angeles Lakers is a start. Thank you so much 2k for listening to us. And a big thank you to DA_CZAR for pushing them to add more classic teams since we have been praying for them to do so from the start. I really appreciate your effort. Keep it up!
Old 05-30-2015, 06:59 PM   #87
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

More classic teams is great and I'm happy with the teams that have been announced so far. I have no doubt 2K16 is going to be a great game; 2K15 is pretty much the only game I play these days.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:24 PM   #88
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

The first thing that came to my mind about more classics is this theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pnl1ulaG5k

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »