Home

NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2015, 08:12 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

I'm extremely excited to play with Pre-Prime Tmac and Prime VC.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:00 PM   #90
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2KTV Reveals More NBA 2K16 Details, More Classic Teams, 3D Scanned Shoes & Mo

It's great that they are adding more classic teams. I just hope that we will be able to play against other classic teams online in ranked matches.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:08 PM   #91
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
The first thing that came to my mind about more classics is this theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pnl1ulaG5k
OMG THIS WOULD BE PERFECT. John tesh has to give permission
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 09:27 PM   #92
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2k16 info from Nba 2kTV

Doesn't really reveal much, other than a couple little nuggets.

On a side note: Scott OG's office...he's really with his back to the wall...(reminds me of Ryan Howard's office after he made Jim angry). I guess that's why he always thinks outside of the box...

2 words: Bigger office.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:40 PM   #93
Rookie

Well more classic teams are always welcomed I would love to see a classic Pacers and Suns join the group but it's doubtful, more realistic looking accessories and I feel that shoes being scanned are great but they also need to be fully customizable..it adds more and will be more true to the game.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:43 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
The 99 raptors at first glance caught me by surprise but when I started thinking more about it will be a very interesting and fun team to play with.
Really just a shot in the dark at this point, but that squad has been one of the most compatible addition possibilities for a few years now, since close to eight of their rotation players are already in 2K somewhere (Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Muggsy Bogues, Charles Oakley, Doug Christie, Kevin Willis, Dell Curry and possibly Dee Brown).

Basically, it theoretically wouldn't take too much effort to create that team in terms of license acquisition, though Antonio Davis and Alvin Williams would be nice bookend additions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
Thank you so much 2k for listening to us. And a big thank you to DA_CZAR for pushing them to add more classic teams since we have been praying for them to do so from the start. I really appreciate your effort. Keep it up!
^I echo these thoughts. There's still a lot of bridges to cross (how the players will look, how many included per team, how many more teams, correct jerseys and courts, etc.) but I love seeing the ol' classic team ball rolling again and I have to think Da Czar played a very welcomed role in this regard.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:52 PM   #95
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

I have a question about classic teams. Who do they ask if they want a certain team in? For example, who did they have to talk to in order to get the Raptors in? Maybe it's just a simple answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 11:17 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 3

I need the 7 sec or less suns, 06-07 warriors, 04 pistons, 08-09 rockets in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »