Home

What are your top 10 hopes and concerns for NBA 2k16? For #Simnation Hangout

This is a discussion on What are your top 10 hopes and concerns for NBA 2k16? For #Simnation Hangout within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 03:25 PM   #49
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are your top 10 hopes and concerns for NBA 2k16? For #Simnation Hangout

1) Momentum/footplanting

2) More non-Adidas accessories in the way of compression tights, sleeves, socks, and headbands from Nike/Jordan etc

3) HD quality scanned sneakers in a WIDE selection. So far Live's sneakers are still superior

4) Ability to wear every alternate/throwback uniform in MyCareer

5) Ability to purchase every alternate/throwback uniform for MyPark

6) Realistic tattoos

7) An app that facilitates easier face scanning

8) More dribble size ups, spins, hesitations, and stepbacks

9) More taunts and animations to display personality

10) Ability to adjust top/bottom sizing from very fitted to very baggy
Old 08-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: What are your top 10 hopes and concerns for NBA 2k16? For #Simnation Hangout

I'd have to say Playbooks man.

A global personal playbook, one I can use in My League Online, My Team, and Exhibition. Word.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:41 PM   #51
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Ball tracking and defense at the rim. I would like the defender to take the proper angle when contesting shots and not take himself out of the play. The stronger interior defenders need to 'win' more interactions at the rim period. The offensive player should feel that wall and it should more often than not result in a heavily contested shot and miss by the less talented finishers.

With this, there needs to be a lot less bail out fouls in these situations where the defender is just holding his ground...I rather foul #'s be on the lower side than be artificially boosted this way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, this.

It was so frustrating to play good D have your hands up then a foul called...like man we are already at a disadvantage defensively...can we get SOME wins?

LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 04:59 PM   #52
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

1. Realistic amount of fts. There are way to many fouls that go uncalled. Being pushed while shooting should be called. Being bumped in the air while shooting should be called.

2. Slow down defenders acceleration and change of direction while rotating. Def recovery speeds and closouts were unrealistic in 15.

3. Make ratings matter.

4.Seperate the good defenders from the bad.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-25-2015, 06:14 PM   #53
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

1. First thing i dont wanna see is the, CELEBRATION is too long after a basket, now you suppose to get on D, but naw, he still skipping , waving his hand in the air, meanwhile, The PG, is blowing past setting up the offense, or possible getting to the cup, while he should be PLAYING DEFENSE.

2. Better Footplanting, Better DEFENSE, someone noted that the DEFENSE was better in 14, you wasnt able to move, or shed defenders were the offensive player dictating were he wanted to go, didnt happen in 14, in 15, offensive players knocking defenders down in good, firm position, without moving, is nonsense, dont wanna see it.

3. Need BETTER spacing, it was good in 15, til a certain degree, it can be much, much better in 16.

4. Plays, would some time breaks down, cause of the spacing, or the plays, ran a bit slow, that needs to be pick up, a notch in 16, But the PLAYCALLING SYSTEM, FREELANCE, was on POINT,
SHOUT OUT TO BOOKS, MY DUDE DA_CZAR !!!!!
#SimNation
Old 08-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #54
Rookie

BaseballJunkie's Arena

Two hopes, probably without much hope:
1. When I play at the arena of a classic team from the pre 3-point era, there won't be 3-pointers. Or, an option to turn off 3-pointers.

2. A simple playoffs mode, like MLB The Show has. I want to pick which teams are in, then play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2015, 06:54 PM   #55
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmasood
1. First thing i dont wanna see is the, CELEBRATION is too long after a basket, now you suppose to get on D, but naw, he still skipping , waving his hand in the air, meanwhile, The PG, is blowing past setting up the offense, or possible getting to the cup, while he should be PLAYING DEFENSE.

2. Better Footplanting, Better DEFENSE, someone noted that the DEFENSE was better in 14, you wasnt able to move, or shed defenders were the offensive player dictating were he wanted to go, didnt happen in 14, in 15, offensive players knocking defenders down in good, firm position, without moving, is nonsense, dont wanna see it.

3. Need BETTER spacing, it was good in 15, til a certain degree, it can be much, much better in 16.

4. Plays, would some time breaks down, cause of the spacing, or the plays, ran a bit slow, that needs to be pick up, a notch in 16, But the PLAYCALLING SYSTEM, FREELANCE, was on POINT,
SHOUT OUT TO BOOKS, MY DUDE DA_CZAR !!!!!
#SimNation
Big Kev! Thanks for contributing, man. Can you expand on the spacing issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 08:40 PM   #56
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Big Kev! Thanks for contributing, man. Can you expand on the spacing issue?
Books , it was good, but sometimes it seem like the floor shrunk, or it got congested, while the play was trying to form, with better CPU better AI movement, with wider floor spacing, would be the fixed, if i make any sense., THANKS BOOKS

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »