Home

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Small Forwards (UPDATED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Small Forwards (UPDATED) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Small Forwards (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
Either Durant must rise or Harden must fall.
Doesn't sound right saying Harden is better than Durant. Neither is Curry. Only player better than KD is LeBron imo.

Durant is 91 because of an injury hit. He'll be adjusted quickly if he returns to form. This is actually welcome to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Durant is 91 because of an injury hit. He'll be adjusted quickly if he returns to form. This is actually welcome to see.
I'm not buying what they selling with that. As I mentioned a few times, why would Durant be the only one to receive this injury hit? What about Melo and Matthews who are both coming off of injuries of similar or greater severity? Melo took no ratings hit compared to last season and Matthews in fact, is rated higher (81 vs 78 in 2K15) which is just generally odd.

Last edited by eko718; 09-19-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:19 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I don't believe what they selling with that. As I mentioned a few times, why would Durant be the only one to receive this injury hit? What about Melo and Matthews who are both coming off of injuries of similar or greater severity? Melo took no ratings hit compared to last season and Matthews in fact, is rated higher (81 vs 78 in 2K15) which is just generally odd.

Because there seems to be a rule that you can drop a star but not beyond 88 in one year and not beyond 84 in two regardless of how terrible they've played. Heh.

Matthews is 81? I thought he was a 78-79.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:36 PM   #44
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
Ariza lower than Giannis, Demarre Carroll, Wiggins and Gay? Come on now, the guy has great defensive skills, dead eye 3pt shooter, solid slasher and finisher and just solid all around.

He wasn't that good last year compared to the year before with Wash
Old 09-19-2015, 05:37 PM   #45
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings - Top Rated Small Forwards (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I'm not buying what they selling with that. As I mentioned a few times, why would Durant be the only one to receive this injury hit? What about Melo and Matthews who are both coming off of injuries of similar or greater severity? Melo took no ratings hit compared to last season and Matthews in fact, is rated higher (81 vs 78 in 2K15) which is just generally odd.

KD foot injury worse than Melos , had work on it twice . Melo was still producing while playing hurt so this is about the rating he should be at honesty.

Kobe took a hit as well

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 09-19-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 05:48 PM   #46
Rookie

only players I feel should have been lowered because of injury is rose and kobe honestly. Both came back and played far worse than prior. KD and melo on the other hand, while one payed 27 and the other 40, were still pretty darn good. KD was at about 25 7 and 4 on 51 percent and 40 on 3s. We dont know how he will recover but i would bet my bottom dollar he will be back to form quickly. Melo hurt his knee the second game of the year and still played 40 games. he averaged 24 7 and 3(his career numbers are 25, 7 and 3) on 44 and 35 percent. Expecting him to be worse when healthy doesn't make much sense to me. In the end, All of them have a chance to build their rating back up since 2k gave rose and kobe a chance the first half of the season last year.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:53 PM   #47
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Yet, the injury hit only applies to him and not Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose or Tony Parker. Durant still put up impressive numbers even in his limited time last season. No reason why anything should come down but his durability and maybe his athletic attributes (speed, quickness & vertical).

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-19-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #48
MVP

I think 91 is fair assesment for KD even when healthy. Not that great defender, ball handler nor playmaker to warrant 94.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »