Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 10:29 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Being Tested, Releases in 2-3 Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Did they tell you this? Or are you just jumping to conclusions because you're upset?

I'm sorry the mode doesn't work and it sucks that you aren't having fun with such a great game, but you can always just not buy the game at release. That way you can make sure 2k isn't "lying" to you and that everything works as it's supposed to before you make a purchase.
Are you a corporate lawyer for 2k? How was I supposed to know the Pro-Am mode didn't work until I bought the game, it was a selling point and something they put marketing into 2 months before release. TSo we're to believe they didn't know the mode wasn't functional, that's the angle you're going with?

How silly of me to expect a product I paid money for to actually work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 10:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can we please patch my favorite team and nothing else thanks ctfu. 99% of people who complain about colours need to calibrate their tv. Fix gameplay and modes and maybe do a likeness update midseason like how madden does
Old 10-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #27
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
Are you a corporate lawyer for 2k? How was I supposed to know the Pro-Am mode didn't work until I bought the game, it was a selling point and something they put marketing into 2 months before release. So we're to believe they didn't know the mode wasn't functional, that's the angle you're going with?

How silly of me to expect a product I paid money for to actually work.

How were people supposed to know the ProAm mode didn't work before they bought it? The "Can anyone play ProAM?" thread was put up on Sept 28th by Steve, the day before the street release of 2k. Had people concerned with online play decided to wait until even the actual release day to purchase the game, they would have been tipped off that there was a ProAM issue before they even bought it. It's not like 2k hasn't had extreme issues with online play before this year. If people were concerned that 2k might have online issues again, then they should have waited to buy the game to make sure it was functional.

All I'm saying is that people can wait to buy a game to make sure everything works correctly before they purchase it. That's it.

Last edited by BA2929; 10-07-2015 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:42 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
How were people supposed to know the ProAm mode didn't work before they bought it? The "Can anyone play ProAM?" thread was put up on Sept 28th by Steve, the day before the street release of 2k. Had people concerned with online play decided to wait until even the actual release day to purchase the game, they would have been tipped off that there was a ProAM issue before they even bought it. It's not like 2k hasn't had extreme issues with online play before this year.

All I'm saying is that people can wait to buy a game to make sure everything works correctly before they purchase it. That's it.

The game was released on Sept 25 for those that preordered it, I asked you how was I supposed to know it didn't work, especially since they didn't have a beta or demo. I wouldn't have bought it had I known Pro-Am didn't work, I can't get a refund since I bought it digitally.

I bought 2k last year well after launch, so I'm not familiar with whatever problems they have. And just because they have problems at launch doesn't mean people should just go "oh well" and move on, this is BS.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
The game was released on Sept 25 for those that preordered it, I asked you how was I supposed to know it didn't work, especially since they didn't have a beta or demo. I wouldn't have bought it had I known Pro-Am didn't work, I can't get a refund since I bought it digitally.

I bought 2k last year well after launch, so I'm not familiar with whatever problems they have. And just because they have problems at launch doesn't mean people should just go "oh well" and move on, this is BS.
I just assumed since you've been coming to OS since 2003 that you would have known that 2k had online issues prior to this. I apologize. Next year I recommend you do not purchase this, or any other game, until you have been convinced that everything is 100% working properly. In case you were wondering: Most AAA games that have online components do not work 100% correctly at launch. I have also never seen a sports game that works online 100% correctly/smoothly at launch.

Hope they fix this for you and everyone so you can enjoy the game.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:52 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please Fix Muidays inability to Dunk
Old 10-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Playing from a 3rd world country, I've come to terms that I'm buying the games more for the offline modes rather than online. MyGM and MyLeague are more than enough to take up my time.

Looking forward to future patches. =)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 12:53 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

anyway the jordan rec center can come back in a pacth would like to get faster rep

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »