Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 10:14 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Being Tested, Releases in 2-3 Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
How were people supposed to know the ProAm mode didn't work before they bought it? The "Can anyone play ProAM?" thread was put up on Sept 28th by Steve, the day before the street release of 2k. Had people concerned with online play decided to wait until even the actual release day to purchase the game, they would have been tipped off that there was a ProAM issue before they even bought it. It's not like 2k hasn't had extreme issues with online play before this year. If people were concerned that 2k might have online issues again, then they should have waited to buy the game to make sure it was functional.

All I'm saying is that people can wait to buy a game to make sure everything works correctly before they purchase it. That's it.
you must work for the company. No point to argue with you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Everything outside of Pro am works perfect for me. So its not that broken.
Agreed. Pro-Am is the only mode that does not work as advertised. However, what did shock me was the flawless My League Online. From some test runs through a full season with friends every aspect seems to be intact.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Being Tested, Releases in 2-3 Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
you must work for the company. No point to argue with you.
I can give you a reason why you should've at least considered the mode wasn't going to work properly. It's 2K their servers are ****, to put it bluntly. They always have troubles with their online modes, whether it be lag or something else.

And don't give me the same line I quoted because no 2K employee would bad mouth the company they worked unless they WANT TO GET FIRED!!!
Old 10-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #44
Rookie

HOPEFULLY THEY WOULD IMPLEMENT NORMAN 0OWELL REAL FACE INTO THE GAME INSTEAD OF THE CREATED ONE THE RAPTORS STILL LOOKS GOOD THIS YEAR
Old 10-08-2015, 10:56 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I can give you a reason why you should've at least considered the mode wasn't going to work properly. It's 2K their servers are ****, to put it bluntly. They always have troubles with their online modes, whether it be lag or something else.

And don't give me the same line I quoted because no 2K employee would bad mouth the company they worked unless they WANT TO GET FIRED!!!
You mustve not played 2k16 becuase online play is FLAWLESS. There is absolutely no lag and it feels like a offline game. Even when i was finally able to get into Pro Am it had Zero lag and my team won in overtime
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #46
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar03
OMG How I hate this guy (Ronnie)!
'Talked about it yesterday', 'as said yesterday', yeah maybe somebody missed the broadcast??? smh
Because they want to keep their Twitter feeds full of glowing positivity about the game, and minimize any talk about the game not working.

So they mention it off hand in a stream instead of issuing a real statement on it.

"We talked about it in the stream, you didnt see it?"

As if their Twitter mentions haven't been getting flooded with Pro Am questions. Sure thing, guy.

Last edited by MontanaMan; 10-08-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:00 AM   #47
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
You mustve not played 2k16 becuase online play is FLAWLESS. There is absolutely no lag and it feels like a offline game. Even when i was finally able to get into Pro Am it had Zero lag and my team won in overtime
I haven't played, you're right but it's irrelevant to my point. Because we didn't know how the servers were going to be this year. Prior to 16 there was always problems with the online servers of the game. As lag was a major problem last year. Go back and look at all the threads about it. PRIOR TO RELEASE we had no idea about how the servers were going to be.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #48
Rookie

BaseballJunkie's Arena

Every time any news comes out about an update/patch/tuner, this board becomes a Wild West saloon...chairs start flying, bottles broken over heads, etc. High comedy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »