Home

2K it's time to listen to your customers now

This is a discussion on 2K it's time to listen to your customers now within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:42 PM   #25
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2K it's time to listen to your customers now

A lot of this stuff has been there. since day one. Many of u get stuck in the honeymoon phase and happy to be playing another new 2K. Then u have ppl play 1 or 2 games a day claiming they don't see nothing when they're rarely playing the game as much as the ppl that do see the problems. Then u have the ppl that just straight have those 2K goggles on and will never see nothing wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 02:55 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm already done with this game because online sucks so hard this year .. I play alot of quck games online head to head or my team head to head but i get all the time Stutters and this is really bad .. I will wait for the next patch but thats defently my last 2k ... They get not again my money for broken things

I say nothing about offline but online it's a a disaster this year .. Gameplay has so many stutters ..

I know nobody cares but 2k lost a hardcore fan after 7 years and mabye some will follow me

Last edited by 2k gamer all day; 10-25-2015 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #27
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I love the original product and wish I could go back - I wish updates were a choice and could be reversed but I digress

The sluggishness, input lag, untimely delays in response, these are the things that are grieving me and they make the other flaws so much more glaring.

I feel more apprehensive in My Career mode because I'm limited to one player with no ability to change sliders. I have an enjoyable experience in Play Now albeit it's sluggish in there too.

Ping latency is in the 60 - 90 ballpark - not sure the contributor but there was no feeling like this day one / week one nor was their an experience like this for me in any other 2K.

Some days I'm tempted to go back to 15 just to experience what I'm missing...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #28
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
2k or you bring this game as responsive as the game during the release date or you have just lost one customer and maybe many others. I don't know why you release a good product and then you always ruin it.
I'm really tired of this. Every year is a waste of money. Everything is slowed down. This ain't Matrix

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Normally I don't respond to these types of threads, but I think you are correct in stating that there is a slight delay in the control reponsiveness. ..

I'm not making a stink about it but it can be aggravating at times...I hope 2k and I know they will rectify this slight problem...

All in all great game 2k!!!!!
Old 10-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #29
Rookie

I think the devs are pretty smart guys. With that being said I think "listening to the community" hurts 2k as much as it helps. They spend a cycle building and testing a game but then spend the development cycle of the next tweaking and editing the prior due to opinionated complaints. They should stand by their product more. They've tested it, added things, taken things out, trashed ideas, spent everyday with it...I feel like upon release they know what is glitched and absolutely "broken". They just don't have time to fix it before release or simply haven't come up with a solution to fix it that would not break other things. Those, in my opinion, are the only things that should be patched. The Things that don't work. The shooting tweaks were premature and I'm nervous about all the other changes that are coming considering all the bogus threads I've been reading on here, bc people don't want to take the time and adjust or learn how to play the game as intended. For those reasons my ps4 has been offline since week 1 being since I'm more into myleague and what not and I haven't received any of these updates.

Not saying the game is perfect, but the devs should know more about their product than we do. Fix what WE know and THEY know is ABSOLUTELY BROKEN and leave the rest alone. People will learn and adapt.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #30
Banned

WISports's Arena

There should never be a delay when you try to move your guy. These are world class athletes. And MOST of them can change direction on the stop of a dime.
Old 10-25-2015, 04:31 PM   #31
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
There should never be a delay when you try to move your guy. These are world class athletes. And MOST of them can change direction on the stop of a dime.

Trying to make a sharp cut as anyone with less than 70 speed/acceleration feels like I'm moving a moose on ice. Some patches are coming soon enough so hopefully some things get ironed out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 04:44 PM   #32
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
Trying to make a sharp cut as anyone with less than 70 speed/acceleration feels like I'm moving a moose on ice. Some patches are coming soon enough so hopefully some things get ironed out.
A quickness attribute would be welcomed back - quickness or agility both can be distinguished from Speed and Acceleration and are a big part of the athlete's performance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »