Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #33
Rookie

Hornetz's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Draymond is beating Blake in every traditional stat with the exception of points per game, Blake is shooting better from the field too. He's also beating Blake in just about every advanced stat except PIE and a few others with Blake at a 29.6 USG% and Draymond with 19.5 USG%. It's hard to argue that Draymond is overrated, dude is a beast and backs up his talk whenever he plays. Below is the URL to compare the two:

http://stats.nba.com/vs/#!/advanced?...layerID=201933

Draymond's individual stats over his last "x" amount of games is absurd, he's really good. I don't see how he's overrated in the slightest but I can see how people say that, usually saying that he's a product of the system but he basically is the system over there.

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/20311...on&Split=lastn
The numbers don't lie and that is my argument. I have evaluated the statistics (and agreed) that Draymond is a terrific passer, and defender and obviously "all-around." That being said and you take a player like Draymond and compare him to Blake Griffin who's averaging, you know, all-star numbers and Draymond's 0.5 more in steals, 0.7 more in blocking, 1 more rebound/gm far less points/gm, far less usage (which I could leave out due to Curry, Thompson, etc. but I will not because all stats matter right?)

If what I just said equals those two players being the same rating then I believe the ratings to be just but I do not.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #34
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Man this thread is much better then yesterdays thread. Seem like no one care. Now Green and Griffin talks sparked it off lol
Old 01-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #35
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

OVR: 0

Will Barton....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 10:26 AM   #36
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
lool, dude can't even dunk in game ^^
Not sure if you're talking about real life or the video game. The overall joke with him was that he was given the bronze posterizer badge in NBA 2K14, but no one has thought to increase his dunk ratings.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #37
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by circuit
just cut it out with the D Rose stuff lol. they drop his physical attributes quickness, dunking in traffic, passing IQ, etc chill he's good
They dropped his rebounding yesterday, despite a slight increase in rebounding #s, they drop his shot IQ, despite him shooting the best he has all year. And again, if you watched him play, he's been the quickest and most explosive all year the past 5 games, but suddenly completely loses the ability to dunk in 1 day?

I'm not saying he should be an 85 overnight, but there's zero reason for him to be falling right now.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Not sure if you're talking about real life or the video game. The overall joke with him was that he was given the bronze posterizer badge in NBA 2K14, but no one has thought to increase his dunk ratings.
I was talking to video game, dude plays good defense and is pretty much good athlete yet in game is useless for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 01-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #39
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornetz
The numbers don't lie and that is my argument. I have evaluated the statistics (and agreed) that Draymond is a terrific passer, and defender and obviously "all-around." That being said and you take a player like Draymond and compare him to Blake Griffin who's averaging, you know, all-star numbers and Draymond's 0.5 more in steals, 0.7 more in blocking, 1 more rebound/gm far less points/gm, far less usage (which I could leave out due to Curry, Thompson, etc. but I will not because all stats matter right?)

If what I just said equals those two players being the same rating then I believe the ratings to be just but I do not.
I agree that numbers don't lie and they never do. How is Draymond's stats not considered All-Star numbers but Blake is because he scores more? Draymond isn't the scoring type but he'll still get buckets and do everything else, his playmaking and defensive abilities make up that rating.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:51 AM   #40
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

I will preface this by saying I can't stand golden state, as a heat fan it's obvious, they're better than us and I'm jealous. I do watch a lot of warriors games on league pass because they are very, very special. That being said...

Draymond Green is an absolute all-around beast this year...He cannot be guarded by big men, they're too slow, guards are too small, he can post up, shoot threes at 40+%, pass better than any 4 in the league, rebound at a high clip, has handles in the open court, oh! He can also guard point guards, AND centers at a first team all defense level.... I mean what?!

Name me another player in nba history that can do that? I'll wait...

Last edited by Don Jon; 01-08-2016 at 12:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »