Home

Animation/badge transfer glitch must be fixed before the Pro Am All-Star Tournament

This is a discussion on Animation/badge transfer glitch must be fixed before the Pro Am All-Star Tournament within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2016, 12:40 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Animation/badge transfer glitch must be fixed before the Pro Am All-Star Tourname

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
It may also be hard to determine if someone actually cheated or just made a mistake.

I know that this glitch is super easy to do, so someone may have done it by accident. Not likely, but it could happen.

I would like to avoid banning people without proof positive.

I was accused of using a glitch by 2k that I did not use.
Getting reset doesn't bother me in the least, I'm glad that they finally did something, but I'm still earning the upgrades from practice because they still didn't fix their game.

What bothers me is the accusation and the lost VC.
If I was banned for something that I did not do, I'd be very upset!

Highly unlikely it was done my accident. This glitch is the epitome of easy but it's also a multi step thing that requires you to do several things on two diff characters so I highly doubt it was done my accident by anyone other than the guy who discovered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2016, 12:48 PM   #18
Pro

Re: Animation/badge transfer glitch must be fixed before the Pro Am All-Star Tourname

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Highly unlikely it was done my accident. This glitch is the epitome of easy but it's also a multi step thing that requires you to do several things on two diff characters so I highly doubt it was done my accident by anyone other than the guy who discovered it.

Unlikely for sure, but if one person can "accidentally" do it anyone can.

For sure, almost everyone that has it likely glitched to get it.
It's a flaw in 2k's game. Imagine that!

But, whatever, I don't care either way.
Ban them or reset them, just fix it!
Old 12-25-2016, 01:07 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
Unlikely for sure, but if one person can "accidentally" do it anyone can.

For sure, almost everyone that has it likely glitched to get it.
It's a flaw in 2k's game. Imagine that!

But, whatever, I don't care either way.
Ban them or reset them, just fix it!

The funny things is all the guys doing it expect a ban. Watch a vid on YT they all say do this at your own risk of being banned or that they are using a sub account so their man doesn't get banned

Old 12-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Listen, here's the bitter truth. 2k17 is garbage. Yall lucky people are still playing this game.
If you go and search any major 2k youtuber, everyone KNOWS 2k17 is dead. The park is repetitive, the pro am is just now stabilizing their servers in December, VC is way more expensive and does less for your your my player this year than ever before. The fact that these archetypes are super restricted shows that 2k18 needs more work in this area.
This game wasn't fun for along time. The grind to get your my player to max out is just boring as hell. Practice after practice after practice through monotonous drills will kill any fun factor involved with my career.

Facts: you cannot transfer badges using this trick.
You cannot transfer attributes using this trick.
You only can add animations such as crossovers and dunks to players.
So let's say you have a center with a 29 speed and 30 ball control there's no way that adding a crossover to your arsenal would make him a threat to you. The moves don't even come out like they do for a guard. They are slow as hell.
Even the dunks on a sharpshooter or point forward don't activate the same way as a slasher or athletic big. They don't have the gold or hall of fame badges that make them over powered.
They also don't have the attributes to make great finishers. So complaining about a point forward who has dunk packages that can't finish like a slasher on a consistent basis is kind of petty. I don't think banning is the answer and to be honest, this kind of gave 2k17 a second life.
Old 12-25-2016, 03:58 PM   #21
Rookie

KoolAidNoSugar's Arena

Animation/badge transfer glitch must be fixed before the Pro Am All-Star Tournament

It's not that serious. It's animations not badges & attributes. Show me a video of a sharpshooter getting a poster because I've yet to see it. I have seen a playmaker but they have the highest athleticism just like slashers so to me they should have had them in the first place. Bigs getting elite dribbled don't mean they get ankle breakers just because of it either lol. Might have just got yo ankles broke son.

98 overalls are the only thing that's a true issue outside of some flakey mechanics.
Even then they are usually trash & don't use the extra skills like they should anyway.

I understand it's not suppose to be in the game but if it's hurting you then it's time to work on your game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 07:14 PM   #22
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakstarter
Listen, here's the bitter truth. 2k17 is garbage. Yall lucky people are still playing this game.
If you go and search any major 2k youtuber, everyone KNOWS 2k17 is dead. The park is repetitive, the pro am is just now stabilizing their servers in December, VC is way more expensive and does less for your your my player this year than ever before. The fact that these archetypes are super restricted shows that 2k18 needs more work in this area.
This game wasn't fun for along time. The grind to get your my player to max out is just boring as hell. Practice after practice after practice through monotonous drills will kill any fun factor involved with my career.

Facts: you cannot transfer badges using this trick.
You cannot transfer attributes using this trick.
You only can add animations such as crossovers and dunks to players.
So let's say you have a center with a 29 speed and 30 ball control there's no way that adding a crossover to your arsenal would make him a threat to you. The moves don't even come out like they do for a guard. They are slow as hell.
Even the dunks on a sharpshooter or point forward don't activate the same way as a slasher or athletic big. They don't have the gold or hall of fame badges that make them over powered.
They also don't have the attributes to make great finishers. So complaining about a point forward who has dunk packages that can't finish like a slasher on a consistent basis is kind of petty. I don't think banning is the answer and to be honest, this kind of gave 2k17 a second life.
Found the cheeser.

You sound like those 2K Youtubers with those clickbait video titles about how 2K is "dead" and "trash" now.

Yet continue to play and post about the game.

Complaining about not being able to make 99 overall Lebrons with Steph Curry shooting.

I think it's really sad that 2K went out and created a whole system to try and stop that, and dudes still refuse to just play the game as it's meant to be played to the point where they have to cheat.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:19 PM   #23
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

KoolAid,

I saw a 56 overall playmaker PG catch 2 posters before in one game.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:42 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
KoolAid,

I saw a 56 overall playmaker PG catch 2 posters before in one game.
I highly doubt you saw a 56 overall playmaker get two contact dunks in the same game, unless that's a typo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »