Home

NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships September 15

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships September 15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2017, 03:15 PM   #57
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships Septembe

I hope this means we get a better Shaq face scan. Those faces were terrible(excluding the studio Shaq)
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #58
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships Septembe

A current player wont be on the standard cover ?
Old 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 0

hopefully this means big man defense is better, strength matters, rebounding is better, and better post moves.

Last edited by FixEverything2k; 05-08-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #60
Banned

Brightline's Arena

Waiting for clarification as to whether all editions can get past the title screen?

Last edited by Brightline; 05-08-2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 15

Legends Edition...huh. Does this mean that 2K will finally have legend players/teams tendencies and playbooks finally accurate along with the classic arenas that should have the filter (NBA2K12)??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #62
Rookie

oneHova's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
A current player wont be on the standard cover ?
Wrong, there will be a current player on the standard edition TBA soon...

Old 05-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
0% chance I get this game prior to the NBA season actually starting. I did that last year and barely played it for a month after the first weekend.

They're just using that extra 6 weeks before the season starts as a beta test for the game anyway.

I also have to remind all of you complaining about "the game" being $150...... that's NOT the price of 2k18. The GAME is $60. If you want to shell out extra for some VC and Shaq accessories, that's 100% optional.
It's staggering how many people think they have to buy the most expensive version of the game.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:56 PM   #64
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
hopefully this means big man defense is blocked, strength matters, rebounding is better, and better post moves.
I wouldn't bank on it. Last year Kobe was on the collectors edition with Paul George as the standard cover man. I don't think any of the new features or gameplay updates had anything to do with the players selected for the cover

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »