Home

(Pro Am/Park Players) 7'0 to 7'3 280lbs+ Big Men Move to Quickly

This is a discussion on (Pro Am/Park Players) 7'0 to 7'3 280lbs+ Big Men Move to Quickly within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: (Pro Am/Park Players) 7'0 to 7'3 280lbs+ Big Men Move to Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Would you mind making a video of this in action? Just curious to see...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
the dang xbox wont allow me to share any of my vids at the moment. i keep getting that upload error. which started like a week ago.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
as it should be.

I can't guard small guys on the perimeter and you cant guard me in the paint.

balanced lol.
but its not as it should be.

if you're a 7'3 big log. sure you can crowd the paint and block some shots if you're facing the guy coming towards you. but if you're 340 lbs with that kind of height. and you're standing outside of the paint half guarding the mid range jumper. then someone on the opposite side of the key is coming towards the basket. there is no way your fat boy at 7'3 should be able to move quickly enough to block that shot. but it happens time and time again. they have the lateral quicks for these super heavy and super tall bigs turned up too high. their foot speed is a bit much when they have the ball as well. I would know because as i've stated i made one that was 7 feet 315 pounds, athletic finisher/defender. I can push the ball up the court like magic johnson in his prime. no lie. sure i dont have all the fancy dribbles. but my guy is a bit to quick with the ball to be that tall. I think 2k either made a mistake or they did it on purpose to make big boys more fun to play with. but doing that ruins some of the game for guys who want 6'10 bigs who are supposed to be quicker and be able to get the jump on the really tall types.

I'm only crying about the quicks and speed with ball being to high for super large guys 7'0 - 7'3 280lbs to 340lbs. you aint got no business moving like a 6'10 or 6'11 thin anthony davis or a 6'10 thin hakeem in his prime. shaq was a fluke but even shaq wasnt super fast dribbling the ball up the court.

Last edited by splashmountain; 09-21-2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:35 PM   #19
Pro

Gotta agree with the folks in here. Bigs are wayyyy too fast this year lol. I got matched up with 3 7'3 centers in Walk On and we ran everybody out of the gym. Two were max weight. I thought it would be the complete opposite but teams didn't stand a chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »