Home

NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 10:15 PM   #425
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
I am 25 games into the season and using the Bulls, I am seriously looking at kickstarting this rebuild and sending away Robin Lopez for some picks and a young guy or two.

The Teams I am thinking of sending him are.

Milwaukee - 13-10 need a starting C in the worse way.

OKC - 16-9 need a big for when Adams is out.

Cavaliers - 18-6 apart from TT they really have no C unless Love slides over.

Celtics - 22-4 this allows them to slide Horford back to the 4.

What would each team be able to offer for to the Bulls, willing to take on salary if it means extra picks.

Also looked at PHI as they are sitting 5th in the easy at around 14-10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any help on this

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 05:29 AM   #426
Rookie

TimmsSports's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
I am 25 games into the season and using the Bulls, I am seriously looking at kickstarting this rebuild and sending away Robin Lopez for some picks and a young guy or two.

The Teams I am thinking of sending him are.

Milwaukee - 13-10 need a starting C in the worse way.

OKC - 16-9 need a big for when Adams is out.

Cavaliers - 18-6 apart from TT they really have no C unless Love slides over.

Celtics - 22-4 this allows them to slide Horford back to the 4.

What would each team be able to offer for to the Bulls, willing to take on salary if it means extra picks.

Also looked at PHI as they are sitting 5th in the easy at around 14-10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think the Celtics would want to get Lopez, they have played a lot of small ball which has allowed them to give their younger players a lot of minutes.

Something like this:

Bucks receive: Lopez, Zipser
Bulls receive: Teletovic, Vaughn

This trade works. It would give the Bulls a young SG, however I don't think and picks should be added here as Vaughn is a decent talent. You could try get a pick for Teletovic straight up, I'm pretty sure the salaries would work. And probably would only be a 2nd rounder.

A deal with OKC is tough. Even when you add both Singler and Abrines to the deal (two very tradeable assets on OKC), they are still over the cap. If you give more detail on what you are looking to get out of the trade I will be able to help more.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:43 AM   #427
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmsSports
I don't think the Celtics would want to get Lopez, they have played a lot of small ball which has allowed them to give their younger players a lot of minutes.

Something like this:

Bucks receive: Lopez, Zipser
Bulls receive: Teletovic, Vaughn

This trade works. It would give the Bulls a young SG, however I don't think and picks should be added here as Vaughn is a decent talent. You could try get a pick for Teletovic straight up, I'm pretty sure the salaries would work. And probably would only be a 2nd rounder.

A deal with OKC is tough. Even when you add both Singler and Abrines to the deal (two very tradeable assets on OKC), they are still over the cap. If you give more detail on what you are looking to get out of the trade I will be able to help more.

I was thinking if I sent him to MIL I could get Henson, Vaughn and a lottery protected first for Lopez and Zipser/Pondexter.

I would be willing to take on a longer contract for a guy that can grow with these young bulls.

In my Association the C’s are playing with Horford at the 5 and some no name at the 4, they are also giving More PT to Rozier then Smart, so I was even looking at making him the centre point of that deal. I could even send the Valentine.

I am willing to add Valentine into a deal to get a better haul.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:43 AM   #428
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I like the fit on the Bucks they could use another center. You might also looking at changing Teletovic to delly if that works out better for you

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 AM   #429
MVP

OVR: 6

Is there anyway to have the cpu still decide if they want to accept the trade, while using 30 team control? Or is that the purpose of this thread lol, so you can see if it’s a fair deal?

Looking for options using Portland. Not much value unless I decide to move Dame or Cj..
Old 12-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #430
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Is there anyway to have the cpu still decide if they want to accept the trade, while using 30 team control? Or is that the purpose of this thread lol, so you can see if it’s a fair deal?

Looking for options using Portland. Not much value unless I decide to move Dame or Cj..
You can set it to where you can veto any trade in my league (for cpu teams)
Old 12-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #431
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

How valuable is Juancho Hernangomez to the Nuggets, i want to bring him in my Jazz team to have a young promising SF next to donovan Mitchell but I am not sure what should i offer. What do you think about Sefolosha, Neto and a 2019 2nd round pick for Juancho and Darrell Arthur?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 03:45 PM   #432
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
How valuable is Juancho Hernangomez to the Nuggets, i want to bring him in my Jazz team to have a young promising SF next to donovan Mitchell but I am not sure what should i offer. What do you think about Sefolosha, Neto and a 2019 2nd round pick for Juancho and Darrell Arthur?

I think it would take a little more then that as Neto is at best a backup PG, a mid 2nd likely won’t amount to much. Sefo is a good fit since the nuggets need a SF and is on a one year deal. You taking back the bad contract of Arthur makes it close. I’m also not looking at his potential and age, but know he is young with b or so potential

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »