Home

NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 03:27 AM   #393
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K18 - Trade Discussion Thread

What would ROLO be worth? Currently I am at 4-15 with the Bulls and I know I have no shot of the playoffs so I want to send him to a contender.

Looking for a pick and some youth at SF or C back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2017, 06:43 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 0

What would be a good trade for the cavs to get Nerlens Noel. ..cavs need rim protection..and he should be cheap to get
Old 11-28-2017, 09:02 AM   #395
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
What would ROLO be worth? Currently I am at 4-15 with the Bulls and I know I have no shot of the playoffs so I want to send him to a contender.

Looking for a pick and some youth at SF or C back.

They are a lot of backup C's on bad contracts for playoff teams (wizards, TB, wolves etc) so you could trade him to one of them and take on a longer contract and get a protected 1st back in return. In mine Lopez overall dropped to a 76 after year 1 still has some value then as he is on a expiring deal. The Blazers also have a log jam of SF if you are wanting one back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civtech96734
What would be a good trade for the cavs to get Nerlens Noel. ..cavs need rim protection..and he should be cheap to get
Depending on when you started will change Noel's overall / value and also how much he is worth in the offseason. A deal around the young Center Zizic should work if the Mavs are giving up on him. You could also look at including JJ in the deal as the Cavs PG are always hurt and the Mavs have 3 of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #396
Rookie

Silent's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey, In Year 3 with the Bulls and still getting killed, Dunn is good on D, and decent passes, but he isn't fast, atleast not in the game...I looked at all the PG and tried hard to get Dennis Smith Jr.....I wanted Rose, but he Retired

I Ended up over paying in my view but the Mavs got better with the trade....

Bulls: Acquired Dennis Smith Jr. & James Ennis ( Released )
Mav: Acquired Justise Winslow, Cory Joseph, Mario Hezonja, Lakers 2020 Pick, Bulls 2019 First Round Pick, Bulls 2020 2nd Round Pick....

Then i look at their roster and was shock to see they had Kemba Walker as their starting PG, so Smith was backing him up, now he is starting with Dunn My Back up!

they Picked RJ Barrett with the 3rd Pick ( Bulls ) can remember who they picked with the 2nd round pick.....

So, Did i over paid? the only player i didn't wanna get rid of was Cory Joseph, but i wanted to give them a PG in the Trade and wasn't going to trade Dunn, Frank Mason is the 3rd-4th PG on the roster slowly getting better!

Silent
Old 11-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #397
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent
Hey, In Year 3 with the Bulls and still getting killed, Dunn is good on D, and decent passes, but he isn't fast, atleast not in the game...I looked at all the PG and tried hard to get Dennis Smith Jr.....I wanted Rose, but he Retired

I Ended up over paying in my view but the Mavs got better with the trade....

Bulls: Acquired Dennis Smith Jr. & James Ennis ( Released )
Mav: Acquired Justise Winslow, Cory Joseph, Mario Hezonja, Lakers 2020 Pick, Bulls 2019 First Round Pick, Bulls 2020 2nd Round Pick....

Then i look at their roster and was shock to see they had Kemba Walker as their starting PG, so Smith was backing him up, now he is starting with Dunn My Back up!

they Picked RJ Barrett with the 3rd Pick ( Bulls ) can remember who they picked with the 2nd round pick.....

So, Did i over paid? the only player i didn't wanna get rid of was Cory Joseph, but i wanted to give them a PG in the Trade and wasn't going to trade Dunn, Frank Mason is the 3rd-4th PG on the roster slowly getting better!

Silent
so the bulls pick you traded was the 3rd pick ? does the lakers pick have any protections ? also how are the lakers looking now ?
Old 11-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #398
Rookie

Silent's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
so the bulls pick you traded was the 3rd pick ? does the lakers pick have any protections ? also how are the lakers looking now ?
Yea, we sucked all season and chemistry was down they got the 3rd pick of the 2019 class and lakers pick isn’t protected, they pulled off their plan and signed PG13 LBJ and still resigned Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. I took on dengs and Clarkson contracts and only took the picks and traded Jordan, released deng! Still counts against my cap!
Old 11-28-2017, 10:56 AM   #399
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent
Yea, we sucked all season and chemistry was down they got the 3rd pick of the 2019 class and lakers pick isn’t protected, they pulled off their plan and signed PG13 LBJ and still resigned Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. I took on dengs and Clarkson contracts and only took the picks and traded Jordan, released deng! Still counts against my cap!
That is a lot to pay and for me it starts with trading Smith for the 3rd pick/ Barrett. You have been collection assets for a few years and sounds like you finally cashed them in for a player that you plan to put you over the top. You may have over paid a bit, but if you got the player that you love makes sense to me. I would think Winslow and Hez have contracts that are coming up also.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #400
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

What type of package would the suns fetch for Tyler Ulis? I can't play with him at all in this game, he is too short for me.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »