Home

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

This is a discussion on Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:41 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

Editing / Customization / Options

- Allow us to set/edit team chemestry or any other variable (if it affects gameplay performance or sim stats results)

- Allow us to set/edit team rivalries and to have a visual implication (sold out attendance, movable camera when in clutch situations for visiting team, etc)

- Allow us to set/edit team stances (rebuilding, contending, staying pat, Big 3 search, tank, etc)

- Allow us to set/edit the strategy within each stance, maybe through staff preferences for:
Drafting (pick the highest overall, the highest overall of a specific position, the highest overall of a position of need, the highest attribute of an specific skill, the most compatible to coach system, the hometown product or maketable player, etc),
FA Signings (go for Franchise/All Star players, staters, role players, players that fit the coach system the most, marketable player, etc),
Trading (go for capspace, go for stars, go for picks, go for young talent, go for specifc skill, go for player that fit the most of coach system, etc).
Maybe even have some staff badges like overpay (think NY Noah & Hardaway), happy trader (like BOS Ainge, over 20 trades in 3 years), avance stat freak (bases movement on advance stats, like HOU), value pick (finding best value consistently on picks, like SAS), value trade (finding bargains on trades, ala OKC), etc.
All editable, of course !

- The trade value of picks should be determined by the value of the rookies of a given draftclass on a given mockdraft, on a great draftclass that pick may get you a franchise/all star, on a soft one you may get you a former all star ... having said that, due to draft reform, 1st round picks hold even more value for lottery picks and from 1 to 4.

- Provide us a Create a Staff, with the same features of Create a Player and a quick edit screen. CAS should also have the option to be assigned to the Staff FA list

- Exponentially increase the current Create a Player features/bases (let us change body types of caps and real players)

- Players contract demands should be altered as the FA market unfolds, like 6 teams have capspace to sign franchise players but there are only 3 at the FA, then once those 3 signs, all the available money of the remaining teams with capsapce will be spent, either on 1 year deals overpays (think this year Reddick) or few years overpays to the next class of FA players (think Wade last year), etc. Also a position of need that tends to be a common need within many teams with capspace should see a raise on its salary demands due to competition, etc.

- Also, add these players motives to consider for FA signings or trade demands: some players may want to play for a given coach or system, a given city, may look for a give playing time or role, looking to form big 3, etc.

- Increase the variables that can be edited on the players quick edit screen, hotspots, numbers, positions, body measures, etc.

- Let us set within the roster menu, the teams default freelance offenses

- Use a depth chart like feature to, along with advance rotations, improve the AI rotation management (so, if a player goes down with an injury or has foul trouble, the next in line takes his remaining minutes, and then the next in line takes the minutes of that other one, and such).

- Expand on the players tendencies as they are the ones that make a true signature distinction/experience shine

- Allow for more in season specific actions to be discussed, presented within My League, either on ingame commentaries or ingame stats/info screens or in offgame menus (like trades, milestones, awards, championships, streaks, etc).

- Provide option of having no nicknames for CAPs

- Use more general terms for CAPS related commentaries instead of nicknames, like "him, he, number XX, the rookie, the XX year pro player, the X position, the University/Origin XX product ... is on fire, is dealing with a minor injury, is on a trade rumor mill, is cold, etc" ... use them all at once, so they don't become as repetitive ... maybe even if a nickname is selected, still do it but spiced/mixed with the suggested general calls.

- Allow us to incide/decide on whom the nominees (not necessarily winners) of the awards and all stars teams should be

- Provide My League online with all the tools of the offline

- Integrate more MyGm features (not the story driven, but like the requests of players, meeting players, etc) into MyLeague but without loosing the freedom, editability, customization of current My League

- Allow us to export an official 2K added player to a prior custom roster or running myleague, if CAPS can also be exported from a custom roster, the better

- Have all roster features added/edited offcially by 2K (courts, uniforms, ACE, Playbooks, players, etc) be migrated to on going my leagues if we choose so, maybe even broke them down by areas.

- Give us more variables to edit that incide on the sim stats engine results.

FINALLY, never give up on improving and expanding the Customization / Options / Editing tools awarded to us, the users.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 11-16-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:44 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

We have to get the ability to download specific players from other people, or 2k added players to rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2017, 05:15 AM   #75
Rookie

Maybe a more easy way to fix the lack of replayability because of unrealistic draft classes is to include around 15-20 pre-made draft classes, like Madden used to do until Madden 25. That way, you guys can guarantee that the players have correct attributes/tendencies/potentials (and consequently making sure that the league still looks good after progressing 10 years) as well as creating fun storylines to spice up the league. I personally dislike randomly generated draft classes because of the, imo, lack of consistency with the players already in the league. Thats why I always make my own DC's, but that is very time consuming of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2017, 06:37 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natelull
We have to get the ability to download specific players from other people, or 2k added players to rosters.

I don't know why it's so hard to allow users to download full teams with players,jerseys,courts?Why it's so hard to make normal search options,for example,enter name of team and get different user created teams with all elements?I don't even ask why it's so hard to leave NBA 2K17 CAP system and add normal downloading options in 2K Share,make more user friendly interface to save more time for users.Look at WWE 2K sharing functions,you can make it in NBA 2K,that's absolutely not necessary to make anything radically new.I understand that 2K does only what's good for business (what brings more money (online gaming)),and every commercial organisation would do the same thing,that's how it works.They got rid from Euroleague to not to pay for licensing because it brings less profit than licensing costs.OK,you need money,nobody will work for free,no problem.Give users the freedom of creating content,give them tools,make it as comfortable as possible.Your graphic changes aren't so radical,you only working on online.So,make NBA 2K an online game,if you only work on online.

Last edited by Zenit 89; 10-27-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit 89
I don't know why it's so hard to allow users to download full teams with players,jerseys,courts?Why it's so hard to make normal search options,for example,enter name of team and get different user created teams with all elements?I don't even ask why it's so hard to leave NBA 2K17 CAP system and add normal downloading options in 2K Share,make more user friendly interface to save more time for users.Look at WWE 2K sharing functions,you can make it in NBA 2K,that's absolutely not necessary to make anything radically new.I understand that 2K does only what's good for business (what brings more money (online gaming)),and every commercial organisation would do the same,that's how it works.They got rid from Euroleague to not to pay for licensing because it brings less profit than licensing costs.OK,you need money,nobody will work for free,no problem.Give users the freedom of creating content,give them tools,make it as comfortable as possible.Your graphic changes aren't so radical,you only working on online.So,make NBA 2K an online game,if you only work on online.

Right. Let us download full teams. Players. Logos for later use. And let us use a hashtag system to find things we need

Old 10-27-2017, 08:10 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzinho
Maybe a more easy way to fix the lack of replayability because of unrealistic draft classes is to include around 15-20 pre-made draft classes, like Madden used to do until Madden 25. That way, you guys can guarantee that the players have correct attributes/tendencies/potentials (and consequently making sure that the league still looks good after progressing 10 years) as well as creating fun storylines to spice up the league. I personally dislike randomly generated draft classes because of the, imo, lack of consistency with the players already in the league. Thats why I always make my own DC's, but that is very time consuming of course.
That's a really cool idea.

After playing MyGM, I wanted that Baldwin/Staples class to be available in MyLeague. It would be great to have a league that was planned and realistic with great and terrible draft classes rather than everything just being random.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk1985
That's a really cool idea.

After playing MyGM, I wanted that Baldwin/Staples class to be available in MyLeague. It would be great to have a league that was planned and realistic with great and terrible draft classes rather than everything just being random.

Yeah someone should remake that MyGM Draft Class
I mean some probably already has
Old 10-28-2017, 07:38 AM   #80
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzinho
Premade draft classes would Be awesome. I thought it was a game changer in Madden when it was introduced. Sadly, it tailed off into nothing. With 2K being as detail focused as they are they could blow it out. I remember losing out on the QB Dane Marrow and being devastated because I'd read the forums and knew he would be awesome. Good times. Premade classes should definitely be an option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »