Home

Game Is Stuttering! [PS4 Pro Related]

This is a discussion on Game Is Stuttering! [PS4 Pro Related] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #593
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game is stuttering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Considering it. Might be the best option at this point.
What is the desired result you hope to achieve? I also have a ps4 pro and I haven’t experienced it so I’m wondering what’s going on with y’all system, I play on 2k cam. I mean personally If this was happening to me and they didn’t fix it, I wouldn’t play it anymore. I’d do something else.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:58 AM   #594
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
You guys may want to spam the devs on Twitter. I mean SPAM them lol. LD2K seems to respond more than anybody else. I wanted to upgrade to the PS4 Pro but seeing these complaints have really changed my mind.

Not necessarily spamming from one user but from multiple people would probably be the best way to get anything to change at this point. Contacting customer support as a singe individual isn't cutting it and neither is complaining here on OS.

We need to get organized on Twitter... start a hashtag and hit up multiple 2k Twitter accounts. Everyone else continue using the hashtag, tweet and retweet, etc and hopefully it picks up steam from there. If enough people pick up on it and it gets trending then will want to put a stop to that bad publicity (well, hopefully anyway).

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 10-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #595
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
What is the desired result you hope to achieve? I also have a ps4 pro and I haven’t experienced it so I’m wondering what’s going on with y’all system, I play on 2k cam. I mean personally If this was happening to me and they didn’t fix it, I wouldn’t play it anymore. I’d do something else.
At the very least it'd be nice if they acknowledged the existence of the problem. Clearly we aren't just making it up. There wouldn't be a 75 page thread about it if that were the case. It's clearly not just minor frame rate issue or extremely isolated case. It's also the only game game I've had issues with on my PS4 Pro which tells me it's something wrong with he game, not the system.

You might be ok with purchasing a product that doesn't work the way it's suppose and just accepting it but I have a hard time dropping $60 on a game that I pretty much can't play and saying "oh well, no big deal." It'd be one thing if we could just buy a new one that works, buy a different NBA game, or even return the game but none of these are options.

What makes it more frustrating for me is that I really like the gameplay for this game but the frame rate issue makes it extremely difficult to enjoy. It's like trying to watch a movie you really like but every couple minutes or so the movie stutters. This is also the one yearly release title I look forward to every year so just "doing something else" (which I've been pretty much doing since I got the game) is a bit of a tough pill to swallow. I feel like a kid that got the toy he wanted for Christmas but can't even play with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 01:57 PM   #596
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Not necessarily spamming from one user but from multiple people would probably be the best way to get anything to change at this point. Contacting customer support as a singe individual isn't cutting it and neither is complaining here on OS.

We need to get organized on Twitter... start a hashtag and hit up multiple 2k Twitter accounts. Everyone else continue using the hashtag, tweet and retweet, etc and hopefully it picks up steam from there. If enough people pick up on it and it gets trending then will want to put a stop to that bad publicity (well, hopefully anyway).
Exactly. Something along the lines of #2k20Ps4ProLag or something. If there is a number of us on OS dealing with the issue then there has to be many more dealing with the issue as well.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #597
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

If one of you guys wants to upload a video, or has already, post it in here as well. If you do that, I can put together a news story on it this week/weekend as it's something that was in my actual review of the game for IGN in a prior year -- and I think I may have even mentioned in my review for USGamer this year but can't recall.

Usually they've patched this issue ASAP but again, clearly it's still there right now, and I can do that much at least to raise the level of awareness.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #598
MVP

OVR: 14

I'll have time tomorrow.

Do it thru the share/broadcast button? I'm a n00b at recording.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #599
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
I'll have time tomorrow.

Yeah you can just click the "save video" option after clicking the Share button.

Then just upload it somewhere. Anyone else feel free to post links to videos of it in here as well.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:18 AM   #600
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
I'll have time tomorrow.

I want you to also mind the fact that the videos you record doesn't really grasp what your eyes see and feel, it's hard for me to explain in technical terms but what i'm trying to say is recorded video doesn't 'fully justice' THE HELL BIG FPS DROPPINGS AND STUTTER that NBA 2K20 does on PS4 Pro.

It's important with what you record,too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
If one of you guys wants to upload a video, or has already, post it in here as well. If you do that, I can put together a news story on it this week/weekend as it's something that was in my actual review of the game for IGN in a prior year -- and I think I may have even mentioned in my review for USGamer this year but can't recall.

Usually they've patched this issue ASAP but again, clearly it's still there right now, and I can do that much at least to raise the level of awareness.
Much appreciated Chase.

------------

I also have these tweet series i've done b4 if you want to support, you can support etc. or if you start any other thing i'd support as you wish with a new hash etc.

https://twitter.com/tsbtnba2k/status...86952239992832

Last edited by ataman5; 10-23-2019 at 06:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »