Home

Pure sharpshooters are OP??? Post your Sharps 3pt%, PPG and Win% plz (rec/park)

This is a discussion on Pure sharpshooters are OP??? Post your Sharps 3pt%, PPG and Win% plz (rec/park) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pure sharpshooters are OP??? Post your Sharps 3pt%, PPG and Win% plz (rec/park)

I'm pretty certain if you make your arm short, you completely mess your pure sharp up...... well, it seems that way to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 11:31 AM   #82
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: Pure sharpshooters are OP??? Post your Sharps 3pt%, PPG and Win% plz (rec/park)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated2389
Nah bro, shooting 3-13 with a pure sharp on great looks is trash. But thats what the community wants because the 3 ball is so effective. I think a simple fix would be lowering the effect of badges. For things like limitless range and deeprange dead eye it should max at around a silver level. And well if your gonna nerf badges might as well nerf them all across the board and that would lead to more realistic gameplay I think.
So you want everyone to play at 100% effectiveness at all times? No one ever has off shooting games, and everything comes down to how well you time your shot? Should they get rid of fatigue too?
Old 12-05-2018, 11:43 AM   #83
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

I shouldnt be forced to have to team up and devise a strategy and have to execute it perfectly in order to deal with tactics that don't reflect real basketball. Dribbling right to left behind a screener constantly moving or shuffling his feet doesnt happen in any form of real life basketball.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
So you want everyone to play at 100% effectiveness at all times? No one ever has off shooting games, and everything comes down to how well you time your shot? Should they get rid of fatigue too?
Lol... dude what are you even talking about? Fatigue should play a part in effectiveness and it doesnt come down to just how well you time your shot, its a mixture of timing and good shot selection. In a online PVP if there is no defence why should the shooter be pentalized UNLESS they take a bad shot OR they are fatigue.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
I shouldnt be forced to have to team up and devise a strategy and have to execute it perfectly in order to deal with tactics that don't reflect real basketball. Dribbling right to left behind a screener constantly moving or shuffling his feet doesnt happen in any form of real life basketball.
LOL.. are you serious? You shouldnt have to team up and have a defensive strategy?? You dont want to play "realistic" basketball then.. Teams come up with game plans to slow down the opposing team.. Thats basketball 101... If your not doing that then thats your first mistake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliadiere25
I'm pretty certain if you make your arm short, you completely mess your pure sharp up...... well, it seems that way to me.
Alot of people made builds with short arms and they are less effective on defence. Instead of them looking at the mistake they made with their build they just scream "shooting is OP" not taking in the fact they are barley ever contesting anyones shot.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #87
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated2389
LOL.. are you serious? You shouldnt have to team up and have a defensive strategy?? You dont want to play "realistic" basketball then.. Teams come up with game plans to slow down the opposing team.. Thats basketball 101... If your not doing that then thats your first mistake.

You not reading bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2018, 01:16 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
You not reading bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I shouldnt be forced to have to team up and devise a strategy and have to execute it perfectly in order to deal with tactics that don't reflect real basketball." - ruxpinke

Ok i read it again.. Are you serious?? What shooters dont use screens in real life basketball, how is that not a real tactic? Is switching screens to close out on shooters not a real tactic? Idk what your talking about fam.

Last edited by Dedicated2389; 12-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »