Home

Game Killing Badge Glitch

This is a discussion on Game Killing Badge Glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2018, 07:41 AM   #17
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game Killing Badge Glitch

Had a blast to get that 3K for a deep 3 with my LDD in cages lol

Could cuck quite a lot of 3 to get and even left with a winning record
Old 12-21-2018, 08:40 AM   #18
Pro

You can win the game and still do the glitch. People out here throwing games for no reason lol. The community always finding glitches though. There were a lot of 60 overalls flourishing yesterday.

I kinda figured he would catch that ban for posting the video. I know he's raking in some extra bucks on YouTube but was it worth it?
Old 12-21-2018, 11:26 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
You can win the game and still do the glitch. People out here throwing games for no reason lol. The community always finding glitches though. There were a lot of 60 overalls flourishing yesterday.

I kinda figured he would catch that ban for posting the video. I know he's raking in some extra bucks on YouTube but was it worth it?
Hell yes it was worth it. He's one of the fastest growing 2K channels since the game dropped. He doesn't really post much game play with his stretch anymore anyway. He's just going to make a new player on a different gamertag and still post the same videos he always did.
Old 12-21-2018, 12:31 PM   #20
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotZones
Hell yes it was worth it. He's one of the fastest growing 2K channels since the game dropped. He doesn't really post much game play with his stretch anymore anyway. He's just going to make a new player on a different gamertag and still post the same videos he always did.
I get your point, but when you got a 98 rated player that gets banned, that totally sucks in every single way.

With that being said, he pretty much deserved it. Acting like "Yeah I'm using a different account" was going to do anything looooooooool
Old 12-21-2018, 12:48 PM   #21
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

OVR: 2

If anything, this glitch actually helps 2k because the more players people make to do this glitch, the more vc that needs to be brought. I would wait until Sunday to fix the glitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2018, 02:27 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotZones
Word great point. I was thinking the same as ph33 though. Grinding a player to the high 90's and getting banned has to suck. If he doesn't post that many vids using that build I'm sure he's not too worried about it then.
Old 12-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #23
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Some of you are bugging this isn't game breaking lol. It just makes this miserable grind of a "game" a little bearable and lets people enjoy actually playing. It only goes up to a build's capabilities it doesn't go beyond the caps. Its nbd

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 12-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #24
Banned

Maybe I'm a nut bag but I enjoy making my player better by actually playing the game.

Glitches? I don't need no stinkin glitches... (could be too obscure a reference for the younger folks)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »