Home

Game Killing Badge Glitch

This is a discussion on Game Killing Badge Glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2018, 09:22 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Game Killing Badge Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I personally never cared and won't care to get to 99. My issue with the way things are and always will be is that you are so locked into a build unless you dump so much time and VC into another....even then you have to grind badges again which is absolutely stupid.
I have no desire to get 99. Even to 95 when you unlock another character with a lot of cap upgrades. Most of the Overall perks, do nothing for me. It is so easy to max badges. Once you get the badges maxed, how much better does your player get from 90 to 99.

Even though I am an offline my career player, I have no desire to try the glitch or any vc glitch. It would spoil the mode for me. If I wanted to make a demigod player, I would do an offline MyLeague.

I agree with the whole locked into one build. Even with you get to 95 and get a new character with a lot of cap upgrades and you have a lot of VC saved up, you still have to grind badges and we all know badges are way more important than ratings. I might stick my build throughout. Even If I have hundreds of thousands of VC saved up, I don't want to deal with badge grinding again. I would probably do a player lock my league, If I wanted to create a new player.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:53 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

They should just allow you to allocate all the points you gain from games to any badge you want.

It’d make the game fun and not promote bad habits or jerks who intentionally ball hog on on-line play just to get certain badges.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:40 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 0

Now see, prior to this year, I would’ve been in the same boat as you guys. “Here we go with another glitch, etc.” However this year, with all the shenanigans 2k pulled with MyPoints and hard capping things, being sneaky and constantly lowering the amount of points earned, etc, I’ve grown to the point where I don’t even care anymore. If people glitched their badges to max, good on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #36
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

OVR: 2

When the game first came out, difficult shots got you like 600 points.

Now it only gives you 200 so excuse me for wanting people to say f that and do a glitch that let's you skip an grind that they make harder and harder each week with nerds to certain badges.

Now I hear you can't even get deep range deadeye on pro difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »