Home

Game Killing Badge Glitch

This is a discussion on Game Killing Badge Glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Game Killing Badge Glitch

Gotta love the 2K youtube community, ruining the game for others. I hope whoever does this glitch gets banned for 999999 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97-NryetXA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Game Killing Badge Glitch

I don't have a reason to want anyone to get banned. People can do whatever they want with their accounts. With that said, it's kind of crazy to me someone like Dat Boi would risk his 98 overall pure stretch just to release this video. I know he has a disclaimer and all that, but does he really think that's going to stop 2K from banning him if they decided to do so?

If they ban every person who does this - people are already complaining about the parks being empty and it being hard to find consistent games. Go ahead and ban every person doing this and see how empty the park will be afterwards lol

By the way, I made a new gamertag and wanted to try this out. In my very first game, I got it to work no problem. So as of December 20th at 12:30pm est, this has not been patched.

On my primary account, I pretty much have all my badges maxed out, so no need to do this on that account. However, on this new gamertag, I'm going to make a bunch of different builds and max all of the badges out.
Old 12-20-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

SMH just killed the park...I saw a pic of someone with a 63 over with Hof badges. I hope they fix this ASAP...
I say ban em
Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2018, 04:26 PM   #4
Rookie

512fm's Arena

Just checked out the cages and some random dude on my team was getting really salty because I was trying to win the game. Also, how on earth do some people discover these glitches?
Old 12-20-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
MVP

ph33's Arena

I don't think they'll ban --- hell, if anything, isn't this going to make people want to get VC more?

People were doing stuff of this nature years ago and didn't get touched (Things like equipping animations they shouldn't be able to get)

Just saw part of the video. lol this is absurd

Last edited by ph33; 12-20-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2018, 06:25 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

there goes business for badge grinders.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I don't think they'll ban --- hell, if anything, isn't this going to make people want to get VC more?

People were doing stuff of this nature years ago and didn't get touched (Things like equipping animations they shouldn't be able to get)

Just saw part of the video. lol this is absurd

There's no way in hell they're going to ban people for this. There were probably thousands of people doing this over the past 15 or so hours. I didn't do it on my main account because I already have my pure playmaker maxed out except for one man fast break, but I can just do that on my own.

I'm glad everyone was able to get out there and get their badges maxed out. It doesn't make them a high overall or make them good at the game, so good for them they got to get some of their heavy grinding out of the way.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:23 PM   #8
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotZones
I don't have a reason to want anyone to get banned. People can do whatever they want with their accounts. With that said, it's kind of crazy to me someone like Dat Boi would risk his 98 overall pure stretch just to release this video. I know he has a disclaimer and all that, but does he really think that's going to stop 2K from banning him if they decided to do so?

If they ban every person who does this - people are already complaining about the parks being empty and it being hard to find consistent games. Go ahead and ban every person doing this and see how empty the park will be afterwards lol

By the way, I made a new gamertag and wanted to try this out. In my very first game, I got it to work no problem. So as of December 20th at 12:30pm est, this has not been patched.

On my primary account, I pretty much have all my badges maxed out, so no need to do this on that account. However, on this new gamertag, I'm going to make a bunch of different builds and max all of the badges out.
Ban them. Cheating is cheating.

If you want to do that nonsense offline, fine...whatever. In online modes...no, no, no, no!

Last edited by ksuttonjr76; 12-20-2018 at 09:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »