Home

Compared to past iterations, what is the "fun" rating of 2k19?

This is a discussion on Compared to past iterations, what is the "fun" rating of 2k19? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Grade 2k19's "fun" factor.
A 16 17.20%
B 16 17.20%
C 28 30.11%
D 13 13.98%
F 20 21.51%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2018, 12:15 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Compared to past iterations, what is the "fun" rating of 2k19?

It's a C on a good day but usually ends up at D or even F by the time I finish playing lol.

The transition and pick & roll defense piss me off, whether it's CPU or H2H and since the only way people score is by setting picks over and over and over and over and over again until you get sucked in just right, playing online gets stale pretty quick. And even with custom sliders, the CPU still relentlessly probes into the paint over and over and over and over again until they can get a cheesy layup.

I don't even try to play Park anymore. There is not enough time in the day to wait around just to try and get MAYBE 2 games in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2018, 01:10 AM   #42
Rookie

packerboy71's Arena

OVR: 3

I put a B. I like it more than 2k18 and playing with friends can be fun if you don't keep running into cheesers. Though this isn't the most fun I had with a 2k that would probably still be 2k11.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:02 PM   #43
Rookie

FapAssTurd's Arena

OVR: 0

I Was too late but I would grade it a C overall... I've spent $60 on the game, $40 on an 80 overall slasher post scorer (doh) and rerolled another character to a Playmaking Sharpshooter PG and spent another $20 and he is only 74... like, what. I just want to play single player here without breaking the bank. At least let us respec our players or set our overall level to 80 or something once we have spent $100... I feel like I am done with the game now and I have only played about 30 hours so far. Too much microtransaction BS now I am practically broke and stressing finances instead of enjoying my game lol (half joking here).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »