Home

Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

This is a discussion on Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-04-2019, 09:39 AM   #689
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
Online I'm pretty sure that you will most likely run the 3 in any case, as "true" SG taller than 6'5 would be rare.

I'm waiting for the final game to see if they actually buff SFs and/or balanced penalties for height, and then I will decide.
gonna be intresting to see how they will buff the SF.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:06 AM   #690
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
gonna be intresting to see how they will buff the SF.
Reducing/balancing the penalties on ratings if you go 6'8 or 6'9 would be enough for me.

But I don't want speedbosting available for SFs.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #691
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
On another note made a cool melo build using the shoot/ finishing chart . Focused heavily on maxing post attributes . Post scoring takeover .

Difficult shots , deadeye ,and deep fades HOF.

Space creator gold . Contact finisher gold with relentless and pro touch gold .

Nasty build really. Might run it at 6’9 for a SF or small ball 4.
My first build will be some time of playmaker as I run point most of the time for our Pro-Am team. I think I'm to make something like this for my second build at the four to run as the big in Park or a small-ball 4/5 depending on who we have online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2019, 01:01 PM   #692
Rookie

iimrampage28's Arena

OVR: 2

My two way slashing playmaker is a fast rim attacking monster. Shooting is sub par but that’s expected.

I will probably have to end up making a back up build with some shooting for pro am but that’s what I’m starting with.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Los Angeles Lakers | New Orleans Saints | Boston Red Sox | Jackson State Tigers
Old 09-04-2019, 01:11 PM   #693
Rookie

Steez On Lock's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iimrampage28
My two way slashing playmaker is a fast rim attacking monster. Shooting is sub par but that’s expected.

I will probably have to end up making a back up build with some shooting for pro am but that’s what I’m starting with.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm in the same boat. Really digging a 6'5" SG lockdown with good finishing. He wont be able to shoot period. But if I can clamp down for my team, snag boards, and leak out on fast breaks I'm all for it
Old 09-04-2019, 02:12 PM   #694
Rookie

laflame's Arena

Made a 6’5 SG two way facilitator; he was compared to Jeff Hornacek, Jayson Tatum and another player. Of the several builds I made that was the only one where I easily cooked the Warriors had like 16pts 17ast 6reb (broken triangle button as well). Granted it’s the demo I really want to go with a similar build this year.

Shooting guard, 6’5-6’7 that can guard the best perimeter player on the other team and run the offense in a pinch.

Shooting ratings in the low 80s, great defense and a solid handle. Was sinking moving jumpers as well felt like he had some shot creator in him.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #695
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Question for you guys about the badges. In the demo, we pick how we want the player to be with attributes that gives us badge upgrade points.

Then we select everything else, then we select the badges we want based on how many upgrades we got when doing attributes.

In the full game is it the same, so we can start out with Hall of fame badges day 1.

Or are those the attribute CAPS, so if our build has 30 badge points for defense, we play each game earning points for defense, and once we get 30 we dont get any more badge points for defense?

so we will all start with no badges and no points until we earn them through playing?

Or is it that we get the initial points on player creation, use them, and then earn more through playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2019, 05:36 PM   #696
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
What about the physicals?
this is what i want to know and where the most trouble comes imo when making big man builds. each physical profile is truly different

you might be strong with nice vert but very slow
you might fast with alot of strength but your vert is terrible
you might be fast with good vert but your strength is not there
and then you have balanced where you dont exactly excel in any area

For me i go with the chart that gives Strength and vert and take the hit on acceleration <-- this i feel is really good for pro-am

OR

my personal favorite go with speed/Vert take the hit on strength but put your weight up to 280-290 so you can gain some of the strength back because you dont lose any vert or speed and your acceleration only goes down one. your interior defense also goes up

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 09-04-2019 at 05:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »