Home

Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 08:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List

1) Dynamic Tendencies and Badges !!
2) Playable G-League (also non-drafted 2way Players should be facescanned)
3) Players Statline should be first GP-GS-Min-Pts-Reb-Assists-Stl-Blks-To, then the Rest
4) WNBA (same Customization like NBA, same Modes)
5) New Facescanned Players (who had been Caps by Start MyLeague) should automatically be implemented in EXISTING MyLeagues
6) Historic Draft Classes should have all Players in who are still in the Ligue (incl. Free Agents) or give us more Slots to save Draft Classes and Rosters that we can edit it)
7) In generell more Slots to save Rosters, Draft Classes
8) The Possibility to edit the Appearance of EXISTING Caps directly in the Rosters (for example the downloaded Official 2kRoster)

Top this year: All drafted Rookies are scanned (except only the 2 G-leaguers (Okeke, Hands) and the 3 Draft/Stash)

but some 2way Caps still horrible (Reaves, Pelle, Macon..)

Last edited by hubertm1; 11-05-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:37 PM   #10
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope they make winning by a Championship mean something. We should be able to keep track by seeing the banner for that Championship and the year every year it's won on the banners And you hear them talking about how this is a Dynasty this team has won four Championships in five years and let it be known that were the champs til were not.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #11
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Jeff,
Thank you for giving us this forum to get our feedback and ideas directly to you, Dave and the rest of the team as usual. These are the forgotten modes of 2k in this day age but never doubt that there is still a large group of people (alot of us may be getting older but we're not dead yet lol) who ONLY buy 2k for MyLeague and MyLeague Online.

As usual I'm going to write up an extensive wishlist for 2k21, but for the sake of time I wanted to quick cover some things that need to be addressed in the hope that there's a possibility that they can be patched this cycle. In another post later in the week ill include the rest of the wishlist.

Start Today

When beginning a MyLeague file using the Start Today feature, no rookies have their stats recorded.
If you look at a boxscore for a team who played rookies in real life, they will simply be missing from the box score.
They also have no stats recorded in player stats, league leaders or rookie leaders.
This is a bug that affects ALL users. It is also a bug that appears every year in the Start Today feature. It was corrected later in the cycle for 2k19, however has returned again for 2k20.
I love this feature as every year in the absence of being able to use a custom roster, I will DNA over every player from my edited roster just to be able to use this. But without this being corrected there's no point in using it. It used to be well at least it would save time manipulating the playoff picture, but now that you guys included the force win feature (and thanks alot for that!) it's all about the stats.

Quick Edit

This is my and every roster makers best friend, however it's not without issue this year.
The biggest problem is in MLO, this is a tedious process due to server instability. When using Quick Edit, some adjustments may not save. You could notice it when you confirm changes or even when you later return to the league. There's no rhyme or reason so the safest thing to do is to confirm changes after almost every change. Needless to say this makes Quick Edit a little less..quick, especially when needing to switch after every change between the ratings, tendencies, badges, info, hot zones and durability pages sometimes slows the game down and may eventually crash.

The same issue also exists from last year where if you edit something from 2 or more different players befor confirming changes the players will swap heights. Unlike last year, since the servers are a little more stable than they were, this eventually corrects itself, but you do have to wait anywhere from a few seconds to almost a minute.

This is critical as our MLO both updates players throughout season 1 based on real life and we do custom progression in the offseasons. Having a reliable Quick Edit feature would improve my quality of life tremendously during those times lol.

Uniform Selection

At the team select screen when facing another user in MLO, if you press triangle to select uniforms, nothing happens. You can click to switch a uniform, but you will not see which uniform you are selecting. Needless to say, you also cannot select accessory colors.
This is extremely frustrating since not only the obvious of users can't see what uniform they are selecting, but one of the features I was low key most excited about for 2k20 as many others were, the ability to choose accessory colors, cannot even be used in our MLO.
That screen can only be accessed if playing a CPU opponent, but of course, not many of us are playing MLO to play the CPU.

New Content

This one drove me and other members of our MLO nuts last year, and it's still currently an issue this year.
New content such as new uniforms and shoes are not pushed through to existing MyLeague Online files. Due to this, any leagues started before uniforms are released, will not see them all year. Literally every other mode and existing files are able to receive these. 2k19 was like this as well. Our league never saw City Jerseys, new shoes, or any of the jersey patches added.
I'm particularly dreading this this year as our league is about to start, and the City Jerseys will likely be released in the next couple of weeks.

Player Stats

This one is a minor one so hopefully isn't too much trouble to fix. Per 36 player stats are not showing correctly in Player Stats, and Rookie Leaders. They do display correctly in League Leaders and on the player card. Even when you sort them in Player Stats, they will sort correctly to their true values, but will not actually display the per 36 numbers.

That's all I have for now, as I said I will absolutely be including my wishlist later this week, but I just hope these issues could be looked at sooner rather than later. Thanks again Jeff!

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

Last edited by Mikelopedia; 11-04-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Get rid of action points.

Don't tell me how to run my off-line franchise.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:49 PM   #13
Pro

I will keep a running list of changes i would like to see added.

1.) Ability to edit Bird Years

as a roster creator it would be fantastic to have the ability to be able to edit bird years. Without the ability to edit bird years it makes it impossible to replicate a team going over the cap to resign their own players. And it stifles some of my MyLeague files to come up with workarounds

2.) “Max Contract Offer” option

It would be nice to have the ability to offer players a max contract or a “super max”with one click of the button instead of having the using the sliders. This could also tie in to player free agency with some players valuing themselves as “max players” whether it be a 77 OVR who averaged 18.5 PPG 3 years in a row or a true 96 OVR player more worthy of the max
Old 11-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #14
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

This kinda dawned on me thinking about the Warriors right now, but deteriorating durability depending on how many games/minutes a player has played in their career. For example, Curry, Klay, and Dray have all played high minutes each game for about 100 games the last 5 seasons. That should have a HUGE impact on their durability, as we can see right now. Next year probably wont have the same effect because theyre getting so much rest during this season.

So, the more a player plays in a season (playoffs included) for the more consecutive seasons it occurs, the more his durability should take a hit, until the player comes back to normal levels.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #15
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

I really only have a few things to say at the moment

I absolutely love the idea that MyLeague is and for the most part I really want a lot of things to stay the same with MyLeague. However, some of MyLeagues aspects don't work so well at default. I'd love if MyLeague were somehow able to run more realistically with default sliders that way we could really jump into this game opening day.

One of the reasons I love MyLeague is the ability to watch CPU vs CPU games. 2K has done a great job of integrating playbooks and tendencies so that players and teams play like their real life counterparts. I love building teams (I personally do a fantasy draft every year) and making choices on trades, contracts, draft picks, etc. to keep shaping my team into a title contender. So I ask that CPU vs CPU option remains available and I know some MyGM players who'd really love that option in that mode as well.

Draft classes and progression need to be more realistic. CPU teams need to actually sign their 2nd round picks like in real life. There need to be surprise 2nd round picks that actually become solid players just like in real life (e.g. Draymond Green and Manu Ginobli). There needs to be occasional busts just like in real life. Progression, especially for the players sent to the G-League, needs to be more realistic.

I love great presentation. It'd be really great to get some kind of weekly highlight show incorporated in MyLeague complete with stats, injury updates, award races, conference standings, playoff pictures, scouting reports of upcoming draft classes, etc. Also would love to see more individual stat overlays during gameplay, I feel like this year is a bit better than the last few but I'd still like to see some more.

I'm sure there's more I might come back to add later. Thanks for giving this community an opportunity to express it's voice.

Last edited by Gramps91; 11-06-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2019, 06:55 PM   #16
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Another suggestion. Load management preferences for coaches, or load management schedules for players. Things like, Player X out for rest (1 day duration) after every X game. Or Player X out for rest every 1st or 2nd game of a back-to-back. We can do this manually already but it takes quite a bit of time if we were to do this for every applicable team/player for an entire season.

And to add to the above, I wish progressive fatigue had its own slider (does it already?) so that it could have more of an effect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »