Home

Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 10:07 PM   #17
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K21 MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO Wish List

MLO:

- global Controller settings for All users Set by admins (boxout help, shot Meter, shot Timing,...)
- offensive settings (from the Ingame Pause Menu) Menu in the Coach gameplan (freelances, Quick plays,...)
- load/save playbooks
- Change number of Fouls before Foul out (or make the setting work! right now you can Change it but it does Not have an effect on gameplay)
Old 11-07-2019, 05:39 PM   #18
Rookie

MYLEAGUE

First before I add more to the list, I would like to say that myleague is almost perfect. Please do not take anything out! All we want is for things to be added, and glitches to be fixed! Thank you to the team for making this such an enjoyable mode! On that note, here are a few things I missed from my last post:

1. Please bring back NBA.com from 2k10-2k14 from the ps3 gen! Social media is cool, and you guys should leave it there as section, but having another section that has the website that shows the headlines and images of the games, press conferences, etc can really add to the mode!

2. Giving us the ability to customize the allstar court and jerseys every year!(if players dont want to change it, have it randomly generate like it already does).Just like how we can download designs from other players for the expansion teams, we should be able to do that for allstar teams as well! We can already select the city each year, so this would be taking the next step from that.

3. Longer championship celebrations that present the trophies like how it was from 2k12-2k14. 2k20 improved from 2k19 with the lockeroom celebration images(those should be kept in btw).

4. Giving us the ability to play with the players warming up before the game.(similar to how it was in mycareer)

5. Bring back the option to add customizable arena music.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:15 PM   #19
Rookie

ifeanyi18's Arena

1. Please allow us the ability to change Morale effects in MLO & also work on the logic, it appears to be completely random and many instances don't make sense which is causing some issues in our league. The team can be winning, player getting substantial minutes/starting and then be "outraged" then another team drastically underperforming everyone on the team is happy.

2. Even more so than usual now with badges having a massive effect, the simulation stats out of the box are incredibly unrealistic and it took an insane amount of hours in order for me to get them accurate. If badges are going to continue to affect simulation stats as they do now, there needs to be a complete overhaul of which badges and to which extent they do using real life stats as a reference point because currently the system is broken.

3. Ability to set a specific salary cap before each off-season. The cap inflation setting is limited, and it would be nice to be able to set a specific salary cap before each off-season. The NBA gives estimates for many years out so we'd like to be able to set the cap to those estimates after each season.

4. Offensive settings menu in the MLO menu

5. Then most importantly, please just make sure the features work. MLO is really good as is, it's just too many things don't work as they should.

Quick editing is currently impossible and a huge burden and i'm unable to update ratings/badges quickly, even if I change heights in quit edit menu it just goes back. (assuming this is a server issue).

Many settings don't save/translate into the game, For example FT difficulty slider doesn't work USER vs USER, only works vs the CPU so then we even tried using Real FT% in our league but most of the time it wouldn't load for one of the users.

Coach settings don't save

Foul out setting doesn't work.

If a player is injured in MLO and you reset the injury, the CPU still holds them out of the game as if they're still injured.

Just a few of the things off the top of my head that I could think of.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:48 AM   #20
Pro

1 Carry over saves from previous games being something I'd love (and about time too)
2 offline modes shouldn't be affected by server shut downs (I picked up my FIFA 17 career up the other day,almost three years later,no problems!)
3 better player creation tools (update faces or being able to use your mycareer guy in myleague)

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 11-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #21
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I came up with a few more things as I've gotten deeper into my MyLeague, some of them are pretty small and "nit picky" but I suppose now is the time to get them out so here we go...

1) Standings and stats fit to on as few screens as possible - This is only a problem for us Dynasty Writeup nerds have but I'd love to see it changed back to how it was in 2K18 (or better). The change occurred in 2K19 and it's the same in 2K20. Here are the screenshots from both to see the difference:

NBA 2K18
Spoiler

NBA 2K20
Spoiler

2 - Put Manual Injury's in alphabetical order and add and Playing "Overseas" Option- This one is pretty self explanatory. Sometimes it is difficult to find a particular injury if you're trying to mimic an injury that happened in real life. The Overseas option is mostly a nitpick because Personal Reasons could also be used but it would be a nice add, nonetheless.

3) More info on Player Morale - Sometimes on the Player Card you will know why a player is uspet but there are a lot of things that are too vague. Things like "I feel Irked with the way things are going around here" or I feel uncertain about my current situation" when a team as a good record... It would be nice if we could get a better feel for why they're upset is it playing time, team record, role (not starting/not enough minutes, time spent in the G-League), their contract, etc.

4) Give us the ability to reset morale as we see fit - I think that a players morale can be a subjective thing. Like I don't think that many rookie 2nd Round picks would be upset if they had to play a season in the G-League. Also, there may be some players who are happy in the game but I think would be unhappy in real life if their team performed similarly so I might want to see them "rock the boat". Give us all control and we can build whatever we want.

5) Stats for Weekly and Monthly Awards/Stats Filter - It would be cool if we could see the stats that a player accumulated over that time period (week/month) that they won the award. Maybe a stats filter were you could view any players stat would work instead. That way you can see how a player is playing by month or since the All-Star break, etc. View their stats as a starter vs off the bench, etc.

6) Add Coach Overall Record and past jobs by year to the coaches screen - Self explanatory. It would be nice to see how coaches progress or fall off throughout their careers.

7) Slider for G-League Progression - Let us choose if we how we want our G-Leaguers to progress and let us differentiate their progression from the young guys who progress at the NBA level.

8) Improvements to Advanced Rotations - As of right now, my Rotations get messed up even if I just call up a player and replace a player who is injured (and getting 0 minutes). It would be great if they didn't reset when a new player comes aboard... perhaps there is a way now but if there is, then I don't know it because I'm constantly fooling with mine every time I want to give a new player a try.

9) In-Game Advanced Rotations - Just copy the Rotations into the in-game menu that way if you have an injury or foul trouble or there's a blow out, etc. you can easily make and set changes for the rest of the game without doing every substitution manually.

10) A NBA2K All Day Everyday experience - I say this every year and I'll keep beating this drum until we finally get it... I'd even take it at DLC at this point just make it happen... Anyway it's Bring 2K with with you anywhere whether you’re an offline or online user. Basically, it would be where you could upload your Roster, Draft Class or MyLeague online and edit, view stats/standings/awards, train/scout players and even sim games, all from your computer, tablet or smart phone. Pretty much the only thing you can't do is play the game, everything else you have access to and can edit/view at anytime.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 11-13-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #22
Rookie

Below are the primary things I would like to see updated in MyLeague for NBA 2K21:

MyLeague Online
1. The ability to change teams without disbanding the league. When I want to do a rebrand of the entire league, there are only two viable options. I have to create another account and send many invites just to get the whole league setup or get one friend to help set it up.

MyLeague Rules
1. Ability to change league rules before the start of season, such as the possession rule in the NCAA.

2. Changing the playoff format to an NCAA tournament style.

MyLeague Customization - Team Branding
1. The in-game announcers saying the full team name.

2. The color wheel needs to removed ASAP. It is difficult to find an exact color when working with the wheel. The color selection screen in Shoe Creator would be a perfect solution because it has RGB and HSV color sliders.

3. Option to add secondary and tertiary logos in the team logo screen.

4. An option to create warm-up uniforms.

MyLeague Customization - Uniforms
1. More image slots. Being limited to 10 image slots ruins a creator's ability to create unique uniforms.

2. The number color glitch. For some reason, when I place a color other than black or white on the number, it makes it lighter. It has been a problem since NBA 2K16.

3. More arm sleeve options and the ability to place designs on the shoulder area. None of the arm sleeve options match up with what the NBA wears.

4. Ability to add logos on the collar.

5. More alternate jersey slots. The majority of NBA teams have at least 2 alternate jerseys that they wear throughout the season.

6. Additional number fonts, such as Nike Ithaca and Adidas Invader. Additionally, Some of the number fonts in-game are glitched (i.e. the old Utah Jazz and Toronto Raptors font) because you cannot change the black outline.

7. Ability to add or subtract outlines in the number.

8. The last name should not be tied to the number font. Additionally, I would like to see a straight-style option. When there is no curve, the last name still looks crooked.

9. A tool that automatically duplicates designs on reverse (i.e. the Gran Turismo Sport paint booth). Currently, the best way for me to match up a design is to write the exact move, scale, and rotation values. A tool like this would save a lot of time.

MyLeague Customization - Court Editor
1. Arena style options for all NBA teams and some options for college and high school basketball style courts.

2. The option to edit the design of the cheerleader uniforms and the blimp.

3. More scorer table options (i.e. one image expanding across the entire panel).

4. A slot for an alternate court.

5. Ability to add gradients in the paint and images inside the arc.

6. The option to place logos and different designs anywhere on the court (including the sideline area). For some reason, when I edit the mid-court logo, the image is stuck at a 1:1 ratio.

7. Ability to place logos on the stanchion.

Last edited by racingkid39; 11-15-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #23
Rookie

iFnOtWhYnOt_'s Arena

Crowd Atmosphere Setting

The ability to toggle different scenario crowd/game atmosphere settings such as, Rivalry game, Playoffs/Finals, Winning streak, Losing streak, Beloved Player returning, Hated Player returning.

Rivalry Game - Raucous crowd from opening tip, louder on runs, boo other team best player

Playoff/Finals - Loud team chants before Opening tip, Loud on basket made, quite down during losing runs.

Winning Streak - Engaged crowd from tip

Losing Streak - Team booed during losing runs

Beloved Player Returning - "select player", faint crowd cheers on basket mades

Hated Player Returning - "select player",Booed constantly, cheered when misses.

I'm know there is a built in crowd scenario engine but I would like some new variances WITH the ability to choose the type of setting before games. If nothing is chosen let it be default.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:10 PM   #24
Rookie

A setting in my lg online to fix 60 day trading!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »