Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

We can't lower the block sliders for the user ?
Old 12-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
We can't lower the block sliders for the user ?
It's quickly becoming apparent that for some of you, same settings for HUM/CPU won't work.

Just take the base set and run with it. Tune to your play style.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #115
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Here's my first game. Damn I hated this game, but I'm not blaming the sliders, don't know why it played this way. Maybe it's the Bulls style of play, but they jacked up jumpers in the first 5 seconds of play for 2/3 of the game. Numbers are ok, bur the game finished in 1st OT, so maybe some of the are a bit off. My team committed 9 fouls in the whole game, just because CHI continued to put up jumpers, contested or not. Even Boozer, Gibson and Noah went for jumpers.

What I hated most is the way I lost, because I almost felt cheated. Howard was fouled a lot and in the 4th quarter he went 2 for 10 from the FTL. Ok Howard is bad, but not so bad :-) This way Chicago caught up and with a VERY CONTESTED three point by Rose the tied for the OT. Almost the same happened at the end of OT, obviously Rose went for the winning basket.

Damn, it felt better with clutch on :-) At he end I committed to many turnovers and maybe I deserved to lose, but the way CPU won was frustrating.

We'll see in my next game. Hope CHI must be blamed for this kind of attack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto.JPG (101.5 KB, 93 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Here's my first game. Damn I hated this game, but I'm not blaming the sliders, don't know why it played this way. Maybe it's the Bulls style of play, but they jacked up jumpers in the first 5 seconds of play for 2/3 of the game. Numbers are ok, bur the game finished in 1st OT, so maybe some of the are a bit off. My team committed 9 fouls in the whole game, just because CHI continued to put up jumpers, contested or not. Even Boozer, Gibson and Noah went for jumpers.

What I hated most is the way I lost, because I almost felt cheated. Howard was fouled a lot and in the 4th quarter he went 2 for 10 from the FTL. Ok Howard is bad, but not so bad :-) This way Chicago caught up and with a VERY CONTESTED three point by Rose the tied for the OT. Almost the same happened at the end of OT, obviously Rose went for the winning basket.

Damn, it felt better with clutch on :-) At he end I committed to many turnovers and maybe I deserved to lose, but the way CPU won was frustrating.

We'll see in my next game. Hope CHI must be blamed for this kind of attack.

Ces, is this with 1.0 or 1.1 version of sliders?
Old 12-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #117
Rookie

i played 3/4s of a game last night and PHX went on a crazy run at the start of the fourth

(greenie, i will post some stats when I actually get to the final siren)

clutch on/off - can someone elaborate what effect this has? I was playing with it off (as per the sliders)
Old 12-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
It's quickly becoming apparent that for some of you, same settings for HUM/CPU won't work.

Just take the base set and run with it. Tune to your play style.

YOU've got the Knowledge about sliders dude ! this why i've ask ^^

Don't want to touch something and see the set become completly detune .
Old 12-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbro
i played 3/4s of a game last night and PHX went on a crazy run at the start of the fourth

(greenie, i will post some stats when I actually get to the final siren)

clutch on/off - can someone elaborate what effect this has? I was playing with it off (as per the sliders)
I try too, with shoot timing and clutch On ...+20 pts for me at the end of the 1st QT

I thinks its make us a bit more good ???
Old 12-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #120
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I played with latest changes. It may sound silly at this point after playing one game, but if I had to choose after only one game this set or the one you sent me after 10 or so games I would choose the latter. But I will stick with the new set and keep averages. I was worried by the CPU not attacking the basket enough, but so far it seems I'm the only one who experienced this, so no big worries.

I'm curious, why tendencies have changed so much at one point of your tests? The set I like has still 40, 20, 25, 20, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »