Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WISHLIST FOR nba 2k14

CREW, old controls, ddp shot release
Old 10-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #18
Pro

In Association Mode, be able to have the GM Sit-Down. You are the GM in Association, so that would be cool. Players would come up to you with their complaints/praises/suggestions. I'm a big fan and player of both myCAREER and Association, so I would love that.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #19
Rookie

Bo Knows Best's Arena

what is with so many outside shots getting blocked this year by other guards? please fix that for next year
Old 10-28-2012, 01:53 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
They're already working on 2k14 though its best to start it now.
Already? i doubt it

Anyway a patch should fix any issues
Old 10-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #21
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerxx
Not to be rude or anything, but NBA 2k13 sucks. Period. The only thing we can hope for is that they get it right next year.
Nice try, troll.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #22
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
Already? i doubt it

Anyway a patch should fix any issues
Actually they are, they may not be physically working on the game but they are brain storming for the next game. The earlier we get this to them the better chance they have time to implement them in the game.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #23
Rookie

sportsGameComeback's Arena

OVR: 2

Crowd noise could be better, sometimes it sounds like a preseason game when its a close playoff game.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:36 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 4

- Make it so I can at least affect dunks like in the older games. Once the ai/some online cheeser dunks/alley oop it's going in as if I'm not even there.

- Allow us to import our myplayers from past games, and be able to use them in other game modes.

- Make cheesers get fatigue if they keep going for steals, myplayer blacktop is nearly unplayable because of this crap. I also have a really hard time guarding cheesers in this mode. I know they're either trying to cheese to the rim or shoot 3's, but my player just doesn't react fast enough on defense. Defense feels sluggish and sometimes I'm stuck in some stumble animation while a cheeser runs to the rim.

- Bring back the old street courts, and without the announcer.

- It's time to improve cap, most of the hairstyles are horrible. Bring back the goggles. A gameface feature like in Madden would be cool.

- Put in the ability to choose jerseys and edit sliders in myplayer. I just started my first association and it's like a new game. With the right sliders it's so much better than myplayer and especially online.

- Get rid of vc...I don't think I need to explain this one.

- Playbooks still seem like a giant mess to me. I like how it was done in the older games where I could just pick the plays I liked.

- Post moves need to be toned down. Whether it's the ai or user the up and under move is too good and every player can get away with it. Maybe make it an ability so that only good post players can do this.

Sorry for the rant lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »