Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerises
Which is why I only suggested raising it to low 70s based on a small sample size because 36% on a larger sample size is more in line with 76+ depending on the sample size. A 66 is too low for even that sample size when shooting 36%.
i agree , i never knew why 2K gave Blake an 84 mid before the season when he was such a poor shooter last year.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
i agree , i never knew why 2K gave Blake an 84 mid before the season when he was such a poor shooter last year.
Yeah I don't understand what goes on in the 2k insider's mind. Some of his ratings are beyond reason.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerises
Kobe's having an awesome season and he should definitely be rated as the #1 SG, but 95 is ridiculous. His defensive awareness (82) is way too high, he's been largely mediocre off ball and with help D. It should be a 75 or lower. Furthermore, his three ball handling ratings are comparable to an elite PG's, which is perplexing. 95 ball security?! Yea sure..
Kobe is actually a good defender when he wants to be , this is no secret he plays defense only when it matters ala Tracy Mcgrady. Coach wants to him to take on more of Defensive role and Jennings just stated that Kobe was shutting him down he never been played like that since he's been in the League. Kobe is shooting 36 from the 3 his third highest of his career. His three should be at a 79 or 80 because he takes a good amount of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #36
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Lol @ the people saying "Gerald Wallace stinks" and he's "the 4th or 5th best player on his team".

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners
Old 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
Lol @ the people saying "Gerald Wallace stinks" and he's "the 4th or 5th best player on his team".
Wallace has been bad this year his drop was called for his play no matter his rank on his team he's still should post better than he has . 9ppg 2.9 Assist and only 5 boards from Crash ? yea thats bench player stats coming from a former all star.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #38
Banned

Best player on the Nets this year has been Lopez and thats not even saying much. This isnt even his best statistical year only in fg and 1 more block a game.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Kobe is actually a good defender when he wants to be , this is no secret he plays defense only when it matters ala Tracy Mcgrady. Coach wants to him to take on more of Defensive role and Jennings just stated that Kobe was shutting him down he never been played like that since he's been in the League. Kobe is shooting 36 from the 3 his third highest of his career. His three should be at a 79 or 80 because he takes a good amount of them.
Kobe is a good ON BALL defender when he wants to, off ball is different story. His on ball d is fine at 80, but his defensive awareness is overrated at 82. He's routinely out of position and doing all types of foolishness off ball. His 3pt is an 82 I think, which is fine to me. His 3 ball handling ratings are a bit overrated though. But all his shooting ratings are fine except maybe shot in traffic or off the dribble.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #40
MVP

skywalkah's Arena

OVR: 13
Crash definitely needed an adjustment, but some of you kids better recognize.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »