Home

2K13 PC impressions thread

This is a discussion on 2K13 PC impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:39 AM   #25
Rookie

deathsai's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2K13 PC impressions thread

If there's no VC then how do you upgrade stuff in My Player?
Tampa Bay Lightning
UCF Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsai
If there's no VC then how do you upgrade stuff in My Player?

yeah that is what i'm wondering too. how can we add accessories and stuff to my player/mycareer offline?
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 6

hows the gameplay guys compared to the console counterparts (to those who have both versions)

i heard somebody here in OS say that the pc version almost feels like a new game in comparison to xbox/ps3 version
Old 10-03-2012, 03:12 AM   #28
Rookie

You can't, wardrobe is cut off from PC version as well.
You only have skill points to spend on skills and you even earn skill points with your contract... meaning there's no $ values for contracts anymore from my understanding. Atleast my rookie contract gives me 500SP in a month, which looks kind of stupid.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eShelobik
You can't, wardrobe is cut off from PC version as well.
You only have skill points to spend on skills and you even earn skill points with your contract... meaning there's no $ values for contracts anymore from my understanding. Atleast my rookie contract gives me 500SP in a month, which looks kind of stupid.
i'm getting really sad, just hearing more and more stuff not being in the pc version, all the things that they have hyped is missing.

i'll probobly buy it anyway as there isn't any alternative, but why continue treating us pc gamers as 2nd hand consumers
Old 10-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #30
Pro

And now i read this so no blacktop 3vs 3 either

http://www.nba-live.com/nba-2k13-pc-...sole-versions/

why cant they just give us a full game, just release it on Digital download only, and you have to be online to verify, this to stop pirating.

And i have no problem with higher prices, a lot of high end pc games cost 40-60£.
Most pc gamers are older and will probobly be gamers for life, we will always buy a quality product
Old 10-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Most pc gamers are older and will probobly be gamers for life, we will always buy a quality product
Yep, but it's getting really ridiculous right now,i always bought nba games but next year if it's still available on PC i'm not sure i will because it's getting worst year after year so maybe in 2K14 it'll be only regular games like Miami VS OKC etc .... srsly 2k ???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
VSync is enabled by default in 2K13, so find and download D3DOverrider, have it start with windows, and on the Global profile set Application Detection to Medium, Force V-Sync to off, and Force Triple Buffering to on. Make sure to keep VSync on in 2K13 though.

I'm able to enable triple buffering in Catalyst Control Center. For me results are better with in game vsync off. There is something funky about the in game vsync.

Triple buffering makes the game completely smooth for me. A lifesaver since without it the game has sort of micro stuttering even with my 120fps framerate.

I have an i5-2500K, 8GB RAM, and an HD 6950 2GB. My system plays this game without even breaking a sweat. So the stuttering issues are something with the game, not hardware (at least in my case). But again, Triple Buffering fixes it for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »