Home

2K13 PC impressions thread

This is a discussion on 2K13 PC impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2K13 PC impressions thread

Does 2k13 support surround sound 5.1?

If it does do the commentary speak out of the center channel (like in the console versions) or the left and right speakers.

This has been the determining factor on which version I would get. Not having surround sound easily kills the immersion.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qb2k5
Does 2k13 support surround sound 5.1?

If it does do the commentary speak out of the center channel (like in the console versions) or the left and right speakers.

This has been the determining factor on which version I would get. Not having surround sound easily kills the immersion.
Not sure if its 5.1 or not. But it does sound better. I have both versions same speaker set up, and PC sounds more alive. I am not sure if its 5.1 though, sorry.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #59
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownballa
Not sure if its 5.1 or not. But it does sound better. I have both versions same speaker set up, and PC sounds more alive. I am not sure if its 5.1 though, sorry.
I have z906 and it sounds like 5.1 to me....you can hear the crowd chatter much clearer...

like some woman screaming "You're gonna miss the free throw"
Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 8

I will repeat.

The game is H-A-L-F the price of the console version, and people are complaining that it doesn't have all the exact same features.

.......?

You can mod the PC version to hell and back and the graphics are most definitely better than the console version. The console version WITH all of those features at $60 doesn't even come close to the value of the PC version at $30.

But please, don't let that get in the way of internet complaining. That freight train can't be stopped.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #61
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I have z906 and it sounds like 5.1 to me....you can hear the crowd chatter much clearer...

like some woman screaming "You're gonna miss the free throw"
Logitech? I was looking into getting one of those for my room. What are your impressions of this system?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
I will repeat.

The game is H-A-L-F the price of the console version, and people are complaining that it doesn't have all the exact same features.

.......?

You can mod the PC version to hell and back and the graphics are most definitely better than the console version. The console version WITH all of those features at $60 doesn't even come close to the value of the PC version at $30.

But please, don't let that get in the way of internet complaining. That freight train can't be stopped.
We don't set the price, and of course we should complain if we don't get the full game, i would have gladly payed 100$ for the full game.
If we don't speak up nothing will change.
But the main reason we complain is that they didn't tell us , we had to find out after we bought the game, and that feels like fraud.

But the game is worth 30$ even without the extra features, i got it last night and i'm really liking the gameplay the general flow of the game is way better then 2k12, i'm playing my 7ft 290pound center, and he really feels like that when he is moving.
And post game is better it isn't as easy as last year, as your ratings are low, it will be nice and see how that changes when the player gets better.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #63
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

For those who wants to see some live gameplay footage (PC) check out my stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/teemberland619
Old 10-04-2012, 03:19 AM   #64
Pro

OVR: 0

Another thing that has improved is that they are saying your name in the commentary, sure i picked a pretty generic name to make sure they have the sound files:Robert Jones

But they use my last name alot and full name from time to time, so alot better then beinmg called nr 74 or your nickname al the time

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »