Home

PC Discussions Thread

This is a discussion on PC Discussions Thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 06:37 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PC Discussions Thread

So I went to my park for the first time about 3 hours ago. There were a couple of people there. After a while I eventually got in a game. Problem was for whatever reason it chose to use my keyboard as the active controller not my PS3 control which is what I had been using. So I quit. I then tried a quick online match. After 2 or 3 minutes of waiting I got in and again it used the keyboard as the active controller so I backed out.

I believe your PS3/360 controller has to show up as player 1 in the quick match offline when selecting teams for it to be the active control it will use online. However in blacktop mode the PS3/360 player 1 shows as player 2 for some reason.

Well I did eventually finally get into a quick match online. It was very laggy. And in the 3rd quarter the graphics just messed up everything was distorted. You couldn't see what was happening really, but both of us where still moving so it didn't crash. It was pretty clear that the graphics problem happened to both of us from the way he was playing. So I believe it was a server problem that caused it since it happened to both of us at the same time. Well i ended up winning the game i quit out and the menus were distorted as well usually when graphical problems happen to me its just in game but it fixes in the menus. Rebooting the game fixed it.

Also the auction house in MyTeam mode is finally back up. The mode seems to be working but I still can't find anyone in road to playoffs mode it never finds an opponent. I did some of the vs CPU challenges though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have no problems getting games in MyPark (Sunset Beach...last time i played there were over 30ppl in there) but there is really something weird/wrong about game controls in that mode. Even if you play with the keyboard, controls are messed up, not the way you set them up in controls menu. Every other mode works correctly tho.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #187
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=96674

This is the link and the cat who saved the day is "jmmontoro"...scroll down a bit and you will see. Man I promise you that when I realized it was legit I gave the MJ fist pump lol!
Old 10-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #188
Just started!

MIND__LINK's Arena

Hi, guys.

I'm getting audio distortion and stuttering simultaneously. The stuttering is eliminated when I disable my sound driver but playing without sound sucks.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #189
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

I bought the PS4 version after I played the Steam version and wasn't into it due to the issues you guys are talking about. I'm going to try this fix tonight. Thank you.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #190
Just started!

I'm very frustrated with NBA 2k15 PC. I have a Geforce 750m and 16gb of ram and can't seem to play even at 800 x 600 or 1280 x 800 with all setting at low and special effects off with 1 setting for anti-aliasing.

They frame rates are low or the players are either black or graphics glitches appear that make the players green.

I have updated drivers, checked my DirectX installation and have run Steam as an administrator. Nothing works.

I really don't know what to do. I wish they has kept the PC last gen at this point. At least I could have played something.

Anybody have the same problem or have any ideas? Thanks.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:38 PM   #191
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omax
I'm very frustrated with NBA 2k15 PC. I have a Geforce 750m and 16gb of ram and can't seem to play even at 800 x 600 or 1280 x 800 with all setting at low and special effects off with 1 setting for anti-aliasing.

They frame rates are low or the players are either black or graphics glitches appear that make the players green.

I have updated drivers, checked my DirectX installation and have run Steam as an administrator. Nothing works.

I really don't know what to do. I wish they has kept the PC last gen at this point. At least I could have played something.

Anybody have the same problem or have any ideas? Thanks.
Im having that feeling too lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #192
Rookie

info0's Arena

This game is fab though. The only thing I had to keep at Low are Textures (cause this requires card with 2GB of VRAM if you set it to High).

Truth be told, I don't care about textures at low because the game looks amazing anyway (player faces, models, kits, faces of coaches, etc. look splendid!).

If you get into the game, you can't stop playing it. However, the jump from last year to this year, if someone didnt play NBA 2k14 on PS4 is going to take some time (no sliders for playbooks is my gripe :P :P).

Oh and one thing I absolutely CANNOT stand is not Gameplay. It's MUSIC. It's just ****, piss poor, self-promoting stuff from Pharell. I hate it with guts. Much preferred last year music .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »