Home

PC Discussions Thread

This is a discussion on PC Discussions Thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2014, 02:40 AM   #201
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PC Discussions Thread

Also in pictures you can see that in park mode the game works fine, in a real game its either these weird trip colors or they looked like they are wrapped in saran wrap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #202
Rookie

I've had no issues with the game at all. I'm running an Intel I five 4690 process and a GTX 970. I am having an issue with NBA today though. It's only showing October 6 not today October 10.is there anyone else having the same issue? Everything else works fine.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:06 PM   #203
Just started!

Is it just me or are there no stat overlays? Often the announcers will say something like "Lets check out how he ranked in this stat last year", but nothing shows up... is this a known bug or what?
Old 10-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #204
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philgoodz1980
I've had no issues with the game at all. I'm running an Intel I five 4690 process and a GTX 970. I am having an issue with NBA today though. It's only showing October 6 not today October 10.is there anyone else having the same issue? Everything else works fine.
Yeah man it hasn't been updated for some reason is not you or your rig
Old 10-11-2014, 03:24 PM   #205
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionHero
Is it just me or are there no stat overlays? Often the announcers will say something like "Lets check out how he ranked in this stat last year", but nothing shows up... is this a known bug or what?
I don't know if it's a bug, or if they just are not there and never edited the audio.

As for gameplay, I am noticing a ridiculous amount of shots made when guards drive to the basket. They can be smothered and blanketed by a bigman to the basket and just seemingly never have a problem hitting about 90% of their layups or shots. While on the other end I cannot do similar. The problem come in myplayer where you cannot edit sliders to fix the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionHero
Yeah I've had the same issue. The ref even waits for the stat overlay that isn't there to go away before giving the ball to the inbound passer.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #207
Rookie

Has anyone had issues with the game crashing if you try to start an online league using a *custom roster*?

It worked for a brief period on the first day of release, but haven't been able to successfully create an online league using a custom roster since then. It just causes the game to crash after choosing your roster. If I don't use a custom roster, it works fine.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #208
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
I don't know if it's a bug, or if they just are not there and never edited the audio.

As for gameplay, I am noticing a ridiculous amount of shots made when guards drive to the basket. They can be smothered and blanketed by a bigman to the basket and just seemingly never have a problem hitting about 90% of their layups or shots. While on the other end I cannot do similar. The problem come in myplayer where you cannot edit sliders to fix the issue.
I don't have that issue but try forcing them baseline

What does your POE look like?

What big men are you talking about and what guards?

switch up your defensive options

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »