Home

NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 06:54 AM   #41
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Anyone able to Optimize their game in GeForce Experience?

We are experiencing major stuttering (my rig is a beast).

Changed the res to 1440p and now the game barely makes it through to the main menu and then crashes out.......

Dare I say, PC version aint quite ready.....? Haha..... seems there are performance inconsistencies for some unlucky people (myself included).....
I get crazy stuttering as well. When they zzom in to guys coming of the court for timeouts it is like slo motion. I even turned off all the advanced effects. Still runs like crap.

Agree with the sucky storyline. I'm just trying to get through it as fast as I can. I can barely play with the stuttering and I didn't get any pre-order VC for whatever reason. 4 games into 8 and I'm trying to make it to 60 overall.

Time for a break and nap I guess.

At least give me a button to tell Vic and my girlfriend to hit the bricks. Sis and I will be better alone. Quit forcing me to do stupid crap!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 07:36 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Normal Gameplay is absolutly fine for me, but in MyPark in 3v3 I get like 40FPS, while my GTX980 is at 20% Load. 2v2 I had no problem.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:29 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

One thing is for sure about the gameplay - even though I said I thought shooting fouls were low in that frozen-up game, I would really like to be able to leave the shooting foul slider right where it is. The reason is because shooting fouls actually LOOK like shooting fouls, and not every bit of contact in the paint gets called. The amount of contact animations in this game is very impressive.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:31 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 8

Running a 980 Ti with 16gb Ram and loaded onto and SSD. The game wont move. Down to under 1 fps at the main menu and crashes out......
Old 09-25-2015, 08:52 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Similar to all, constant crashes when messing with video settings. Vsync doesn't seem to be working as I have drops in FPS and constant tearing. I just requested a refund from Steam and will get on the XB1...so disappointed :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
Running a 980 Ti with 16gb Ram and loaded onto and SSD. The game wont move. Down to under 1 fps at the main menu and crashes out......
Apparently enabling and especially turning up supersampling will make it unplayable. I had to delete the video settings out of game because I couldnt even get back there. After doing that it is playable. Will have to wait for a match to get it at its highest settings.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:29 AM   #47
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone involved in the pc porting of the game should be ashamed. I won't say anything else right now.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #48
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

It was like this last year...Leftos was on top of things and pretty much smoothed things out after the first patch...plus it wouldn't be a NBA 2k PC game without microstutter lol it's almost traditional...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »