Home

The Official ***Phoenix Suns*** Thread

This is a discussion on The Official ***Phoenix Suns*** Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2004, 02:56 AM   #65
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: The Official ***Phoenix Suns*** Thread

Oh yeah, Nash for MVP, baby! I sure hope we can be this way in April.

Great win tonight, and we got the Sonics up on Friday night. HUGE game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2004, 01:29 PM   #66
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

That game vs. the Sonics last night was very exciting.

I'm running with the Suns in NBA Live, and I've always been a big Steve Nash fan, so I guess I'm "on the bandwagon".

Suns back at it tonight against Washington.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM   #67
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16

PUT ME ON THE BANDWAGON BABY

(Although Suns have always been my second favorite team, now I can actually root for them for a good reason)

The dynasty will return

Paul Pierce... talent + heart + toughness = The Truth
Old 12-19-2004, 01:32 AM   #68
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

We beat the Sonics in a thriller last night, then tonight we win by 14 against the Wizards! Woohoo! Amare only played 23 min though, whats the story behind that?
Old 12-19-2004, 08:34 PM   #69
Money Makin' Sonny

Ice Cream Truck's Arena

OVR: 13

Been away on vacation in Orlando (stayed in the Westgate Villas. Nice place ). Anyway, I'm sure glad to see my Suns still rollin. Last year people thought I was dumb going for a team like that. But at the time I wondered how we lost so much with so many ballas on the team so I stayed with them thinking a new coach would help.

And viola, new coach. And also Steve Nash and Q Rich, man... This rox. And I even gots proof I was a fan from the beginnin (signed the roll call as a Suns fan late last year at JustBball.com )

Philadelphia Eagles

Phoenix Suns

Old 12-21-2004, 01:38 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
We beat the Sonics in a thriller last night, then tonight we win by 14 against the Wizards! Woohoo! Amare only played 23 min though, whats the story behind that?

He looked exhausted. Don't be surprised if you see that from time to time with Amare and some of the other guys, they never stop running and those back to back games are going to be tough but luckily they have five go to guys. Also if you've watched the last four or five, Amare is getting mugged down low.

He showed up big time tonight against the Nuggets and his D is rapidly improving.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:18 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 9

i like the suns and Steve Nash is the greatest PG never to play Def. but Amare is highly overated and if he was that fast, would suck. Post moves are oblimial, awareness is bad, and doesn't make good decision, yes he can score, but that's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2004, 02:54 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbasuperstar40
i like the suns and Steve Nash is the greatest PG never to play Def. but Amare is highly overated and if he was that fast, would suck. Post moves are oblimial, awareness is bad, and doesn't make good decision, yes he can score, but that's about it.
Damn, where do I begin? I guess a good start would be his NBA playing time, this is his third year meaning he would be a college Junior this season. He is still raw talent on the low post yet he's the league's fourth leading scorer. He never takes a play off, watch a Sun's game and you'll see him streaking down the court after every opposition score. He is fun to watch, his enthusiasm for the game is something you shouldn't underestimate. He's willing to learn from those around him and carries himself in a professional manner, evidence is his reaction to the little pansy Steve Francis throwing that elbow at him last year and Amare assuming the role of the bigger man. His D game is blossoming, makes some mistakes but it's a challenge he's accepting. Not bad from the freethrow line for a big man but can improve. Is developing a nice 15ft jumper which will make him a bigger threat. He can finish with the best of them in the NBA.

I guess I can go on but that's just a humble opinion from someone who's watched him play religiously since his first game for the Suns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »