Home

Official New Jersey Nets Thread

This is a discussion on Official New Jersey Nets Thread within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2005, 11:06 PM   #33
All Star

OVR: 23
Re: Official New Jersey Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets
Nets have been playing solid Basketball after being smacked by Miami last saturday. imo we can make the playoffs as far as 6th seed if we continue to play well. My question is to other Nets fan or NBA fan in general can the Nets make the playoffs?

Looks like we will have a solid chance at it. As we are getting better, other teams have been having alot of bad luck.

Pacers losing JO, and Orlando losing Hedo.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:09 AM   #34
All Star

OVR: 20

If Nenad keeps delivering solid performances and Vinsanity keepts it up we WILL make the playoffs...and maybe as high as a 6th seed.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:55 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Huge win for the Nets, I guessed Lawrence Frank woke them up at the halftime break. Carter took over in the 3rd. I'll give the Raptors credit for making this a good game. Rose, Bosh, Peterson and Sow gived us a run, but Kidd and Carter took over down the strech. Jason Collins also stepped up, certain things he does will not show up on the stat sheet, but he did a good job. To any Net fans or Nba fans in general, do you think we still have a shot at the playoffs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Good win for the Nets, as we make a 4th appearance in the playoffs. One thing that made the Nets good this season is that the players never gaved up, with all the injuries and new players we still gaved it our all. L. Frank and his coaching staff also deserves some credit for us getting into the playoffs. The Cavs have improved from a season ago but you can't really blame the players, the new owners were one of the reason for the meltdown, they will learn from this and I think they will be in the playoffs next season. As far as the playoffs go my prediction is Heat in 6. The positive you can take from the playoffs this year is that Nenad will have some sort of experience in the playoffs which will only help us as next season begins

Nets Notes

RJ returns for game one of the playoffs
Carter has twenty four 30 point games

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »