Home

Old 07-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #25
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Marshall Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKHERD
John Bruhin or Landis Provancha or Chris Bowers (they should be on the prospectus)

Also, it would leave the Herd with just two three tight ends, but you could use Maurice Graham for something if you want. He was a JUCO but was inelligible and then got hurt this year, so he will NEVER be in uniform.
i already have those three linemen in my roster

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #26
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

i think we could use kingkong's suggestion as replacement for evans. you know anything about either one so we could get an idea for ratings?

Old 07-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #27
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

OVR: 1

not very familiar with them other than what I've read on Scout and Rivals.

I would make the higher rated Freshman according to Rivals or Scout and add #39 Sean McClellan, put him at Center. He's 5-11, 233. Sounds like a terribly small lineman, but he is expected to be the starting long-snapper this year. He's a senior from Tennessee. Might want to list him a little heavier. One of the staffers told me he added 10 pounds this year.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
nah just in the game..i though it was weird seeing someone that low being a captain/impact player
well, i know in the rosters i received, he was at DB. so i don't know. he's not impact, but he'll do well.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #29
Rookie

yo JK

that troy evans looks NAAAASTY!!! resembles noel devine. hopefully he's smarter, tho. my cousin was AA MLB down in Florida and played against Noel in HS. my cuz's team led 6-A defense in florida like 3/4 years he was there and noel racked up almost 400 on em. but onward and upward from WVU, i cant wait to see troy. im def puttin him in on my rosters for KO return.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #30
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

OVR: 1

Evans looks real nasty... His return skills are great. He reminds me a lot of Maurice Jones Drew's old High School tapes. (but he's obviously faster and lighter). Devine is nasty. (I covered the WVU bowl game last year). It still depends on his academic progress, but Evans should be an imediate impact on punt returns and as a second kick returner or third down running back (next year). BTW Evans should have sophomore eligibility when he gets on campus in August.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #31
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

so evans needs to be added, but you both believe his impact will be greater on special teams rather than receiver correct? so probably overall rating of 75-80?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKHERD
Evans looks real nasty... His return skills are great. He reminds me a lot of Maurice Jones Drew's old High School tapes. (but he's obviously faster and lighter). Devine is nasty. (I covered the WVU bowl game last year). It still depends on his academic progress, but Evans should be an imediate impact on punt returns and as a second kick returner or third down running back (next year). BTW Evans should have sophomore eligibility when he gets on campus in August.
when u say "(next year)", u mean 09-10, or 10-11?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »