Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 10-10-2021, 01:33 AM   #809
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

It looks like there should be an MRCT table for recruiting but I can't find it in NCAA 2005 whether during recruiting or not. Is it in a specific table for this game?
Old 10-10-2021, 12:39 PM   #810
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

I am going back and forth between NCAA 14 and NCAA 06 dynasty. I sort of want to land on 06 because of the better simulation stats and more depth. I know someone produced a tool that made it so every team would play a 12 game schedule in 06. I can not seem to find this now. Can someone link it to me if they know about it?
Old 10-11-2021, 08:28 AM   #811
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Guys have any of you run simulations over several seasons to see if any of the changes made to these game tables stick long term? I got a message on Reddit I assume from someone who saw an old post of mine in one of the sub Reddits. I made changes to the Stamina and Discipline table and I could never get past season 3 while simulating before the game crashed.

Does anyone have any evidence that these changes actually stick long term for multiple seasons?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 09:28 AM   #812
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Guys have any of you run simulations over several seasons to see if any of the changes made to these game tables stick long term? I got a message on Reddit I assume from someone who saw an old post of mine in one of the sub Reddits. I made changes to the Stamina and Discipline table and I could never get past season 3 while simulating before the game crashed.

Does anyone have any evidence that these changes actually stick long term for multiple seasons?
Team Conference and Bowl tables definitely stick. I haven’t messed around with the players tab much. I tried it once when I added a few teams by importing players. It worked fine but the polls got all screwed up because the game couldn’t handle over 119 teams or whatever.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:42 AM   #813
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrmlb
I am going back and forth between NCAA 14 and NCAA 06 dynasty. I sort of want to land on 06 because of the better simulation stats and more depth. I know someone produced a tool that made it so every team would play a 12 game schedule in 06. I can not seem to find this now. Can someone link it to me if they know about it?
Here's a link:
https://github.com/jet5195/NCAA-PS2-.../tag/v0.3-beta

And I also haven't done anything really in modifying bowl bans/players/etc. I can echo that conferences/divisions/coaches/team table changes stick though. I've changed bowl names/stadiums and they've stuck, but not much else on that table.
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 10-11-2021, 08:33 PM   #814
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok good to know. Anything I changed in the Player tab which was my main focus would never last past season 2 or so. It would have been nice to cut down on the probations in the '09 game which can be an issue.

I also thought I had a good fix for fatigue to get more subs in after big plays. Nothing I changed in the player tab stuck at all. Very frustrating but good to know the bowl and conference tabs seem to work well with the editor.
Old 10-13-2021, 05:10 PM   #815
Rookie

OVR: 0

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1&d=1634159127

Man I just want to say I appreciate everyone's hard work on these rosters and franchises. I can't really get into the current console's football games so I rely on the old school ones.

Your directions are awesome. However they are missing just one simple thing that I did not catch. When you talk about the PS3 file ending in .MC02; you should replace the wording "make sure it ends in", with "rename the file so it ends in". There is some confusion there for anyone that is doing it for the first time. And its a small thing that it may take tons of time to go back and realize.

Thanks again Man!
Attached Images
File Type: png 0.PNG (4.7 KB, 125 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2021, 02:29 AM   #816
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm assuming 2018 is still the latest roster file for PSP

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »