Home

I have 3 different ODs going on 3 levels.

This is a discussion on I have 3 different ODs going on 3 levels. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #57
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I have 3 different ODs going on 3 levels.

I'll get them from home today...I'll be leaving work soon, not feeling so good. If I feel better, I'll post them tonight.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #58
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Alright thanks man. No rush get better
Old 10-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #59
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

Okay, here we go...after going home yesterday, I had to revamp what I was doing to each team...It seems to work well...I went in to certain games to test them and see and was able to see that the majority of teams take deep shots within the first two series. I kind of went against my theory of adding up to 20 on them and just started to play with some numbers. I know lots of people max out these aggressiveness sliders before each game, but I tried to find a nice balance to where you wouldn't have to go through this every game and allow those simmed CPU games to still have some sufficient deep balls.

Air Force 60
Akron 65
Alabama 75 (Julio Jones really changed this up for them)
Arizona 71
Arizona State 70
Arkansas 62
Arkansas State 64
Army 60
Auburn 66
Ball State 72
Baylor 78
Boise State 85
Boston College 72
Bowling Green 68
Buffalo 60
BYU 90
California 82
Central Michigan 64
Cincinnati 68
Clemson 68
Colorado 70
Colorado State 62
Connecticut 62
Duke 62
East Carolina 62
Eastern Michigan 61
Florida 70 (their downfield game is not so hot with Tebow, but after him, adjust)
Florida Atlantic 62
Florida International 62
Florida State 70
Fresno State 70
Georgia 69
Georgia Tech 60 (barely began going downfield two weeks ago)
Hawai'i 79 (though they pass a lot, they have a lot of drags and so forth)
Houston 82
Idaho 60
Illinois 84 (juice is not the greatest downfield passer, but he is tearing it up!!!)
Indiana 80
Iowa 64
Iowa State 68
Kansas 74
Kansas State 70
Kent State 64
Kentucky 68
Louisiana Tech 62
Louisiana-Lafayette 62
Louisiana-Monroe 62
Louisville 68
LSU 72
Marshall 64
Maryland 64
Memphis 64
Miami (Florida) 71
Miami (Ohio) 74
Michigan 70
Michigan State 66
Middle Tennessee 70
Minnesota 60
Mississippi 66
Mississippi State 60
Missouri 88
Navy 60
Nebraska 80
Nevada 82
New Mexico 68
New Mexico State 88
North Carolina 70
North Carolina State 69
North Texas 64
Northern Illinois 68
Northwestern 69
Notre Dame 70
Ohio 63
Ohio State 64 (downfield play with Pryor will be there in the future, but not now)
Oklahoma 90
Oklahoma State 80
Oregon 77
Oregon State 72
Penn State 70
Pittsburgh 70
Purdue 74
Rice 80
Rutgers 68
San Diego State 70
San Jose State 69
SMU 72
South Carolina 74
South Florida 74
Southern Mississippi 60
Stanford 70
Syracuse 64
TCU 65
Temple 62
Tennessee 71
Texas 74
Texas A&M 70
Texas Tech 88
Toledo 70
Troy 66
Tulane 60 (I saw their downfield game first hand this sat, and it stinks)
Tulsa 77
UAB 70
UCF 60
UCLA 68
UNLV 70
USC 72
Utah 76
Utah State 70
UTEP 70
Vanderbilt 66
Virginia 68
Virginia Tech 70
Wake Forest 64
Washington 66
Washington State 70
Western Kentucky 66
West Virginia 72
Western Michigan 72
Wisconsin 64
Wyoming 66

You'll notice for teams that are run heavy, 60 is what i maxxed them out at...most teams fall into the 70 range because they take downfield shots, but not as aggressively as others. Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Mizzou, Rice, BYU, Utah, and the likes got the nood for the highest aggressiveness. I feel that the aggressiveness doesn't necessarily have effect on the run games, so I went with the teams that I've seen go downfield over and over. I also adjust these weekly, depending on teams that have season long passes. Say one week Okie State only has two people with 40+ yard catches, but explode for 6 in one week. I will then adjust the aggressiveness so "catch up" with the real life counterpart. This is a work in progress and I do not give myself any credit for this. There were plenty of people to start doing this, I'm just the one who actually wrote down what I've done. I will thread this later, once I am officially happy with what I've seen. This weekend I'll play with some of the other teams I didn't get to see this have an effect on, the likes of ULL, Ohio, Troy, etc. I have not seen these teams on television either, so it is hard to get a true grasp of their play. I know everyone has their team, and if anyone can throw in their two cents on the likes of these teams, please do. I am in El Paso, and know for a fact that UTEP does not go downfield as much as they did with Jordan Palmer. Their playbook is designed for it, but a hurt quarterback and a running back up will cause this to change. I also know that NMSU throws downfield like crazy. Ol' Hal Mumme has transformed this team into a bunch of banches out there.
As far as teams that come out on tv week to week, I think I got a pretty good grasp on them. That would be teams like Michigan, Ohio State, Illinois, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, USC, Oregon, Texas, Texas Tech, Mizzou, Oklahoma, North Carolina, ND, and the like of the BCS conferences. I think the most help I would need is with the Sunbelt, MAC, and certain Conference USA teams. If you feel that one of the top dogs is wrongly adjusted here, PM me and we can discuss it. I always love hearing people's opinion on football.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #60
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

Thanks man im about to load up my final dynasty with FSU and give these a shot.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #61
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

cool deal...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #62
Rookie

es0090's Arena

OVR: 2

I love the AA sliders. I'm using Colorado St. this time around and I pretty much lose the games you'd expect them to lose, but games with similiarly graded teams I get great back & forth games, many coming down to the last few series. Thanks! Definately my favs right now...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #63
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I took a few weeks off from this game (thanks, RROD) and just started getting back into my franchise with FSU and SU and man, these sliders still hold up great.

I play on varsity and have a blast. The CPU playcalling is very good. WVU just shredded me running the ball yesterday (I only control my DT and don't switch).

I get 2-4 sacks a game and CPU QB completion percentages are around 55-65%, and I'm usually in that level as well.

Give these a try if you are still playing this game. I think you will really enjoy them.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 11-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #64
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
I took a few weeks off from this game (thanks, RROD) and just started getting back into my franchise with FSU and SU and man, these sliders still hold up great.

I play on varsity and have a blast. The CPU playcalling is very good. WVU just shredded me running the ball yesterday (I only control my DT and don't switch).

I get 2-4 sacks a game and CPU QB completion percentages are around 55-65%, and I'm usually in that level as well.

Give these a try if you are still playing this game. I think you will really enjoy them.
I still use these sliders as well. Combo them with juk3man's run/pass ratios and the zero penalty sliders....they work wonders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »