Home

Manning18's Varsity CPU Vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Manning18's Varsity CPU Vs CPU Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #65
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Manning18's Varsity CPU Vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba4
I like these sliders too! Nice stats and the scores seem realistic to me. Played a few mismatched games and the favorite did blow out the lessor team. Other games with equal teams were competitive. I like that.

Can any slider set do ANYTHING to improve special teams?! It's getting quite boring watching kick and punt returners run straight up the middle. It's as if they have no vision at all. Runners have nice vision when the offense takes the field. But when they return kicks they run like zombies straight for the defenders.
I don't think this can be fixed with sliders. I've seen a couple kicks and a punt returned for a TD though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 8

Question: CPU v CPU r u calling any plays or just sitting back and letting the game run itself? Is this the same as coach mode? Do u control any aspect of the game?
Old 07-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #67
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Question: CPU v CPU r u calling any plays or just sitting back and letting the game run itself? Is this the same as coach mode? Do u control any aspect of the game?
I just kick back and let the game play itself. These should work for coach mode as long as you set the sliders for both Human and CPU.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:24 AM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning18
I just kick back and let the game play itself. These should work for coach mode as long as you set the sliders for both Human and CPU.
I'll give them a try, thanks.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #69
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

Version 1.3 is up with some changes, I think it's a big improvement over 1.2 so give them a shot. I recommend using default rosters with these until a patch is released to fix the named roster tendency glitch. Definitely appreciate any feedback. Thanks
Old 07-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #70
Rookie

1.3 seems to be just fine
Old 07-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #71
Rookie

but i am noticing alot of scores that are 31-14...home team....i did usc at boise st....boise state won 31-14
i then did boise st at usc..and u guessed it...31-14 usc. then i watched tenn at uga....and uga at tenn...same scores...IS anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #72
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARAMS
but i am noticing alot of scores that are 31-14...home team....i did usc at boise st....boise state won 31-14
i then did boise st at usc..and u guessed it...31-14 usc. then i watched tenn at uga....and uga at tenn...same scores...IS anyone else having this problem?
Weird, I just did Clemson @ Maryland and the score was 7-34. I'm hoping this isn't another case of the home team being overpowered. I'm doing W Virginia at Kent State which should have wvu blowing them out, we shall see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »