Home

Old 12-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Stat Accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ate55
Honestly, I would tell you 50/50. Some of the games I've played against option they ran all over me and some games they couldn't get around the corner.

Do you see the CB glitch where they just stand around while the offense is running the triple option on these sliders?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #18
Rookie

ate55's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes I did and it's quite annoying.... unfortunately that glitch is everywhere in this game. They do the same when the QB rolls outside and runs. You just gotta hope your Safeties or LB's are fast enough to run them down. I really wish they would fix it.

Old 12-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #19
Rookie

ate55's Arena

OVR: 1

Hmmm just noticed something interesting....I've been playing my games in a semi-coach mode. I am the DC of EMU and while I haven't gone to straight CPU v CPU, I have been selecting the watch play or sim (R1 for us PS3 users) and watching the results. I have been getting destroyed playing that way to the tune of currently 0-8. Blowouts left and right! I then decided to go to straight coach mode, I call the play and watch the results....BIG difference. Games are closer and the stats are where I had originally posted. So with that being said I will say that these sliders are definitely made for coach mode.

Perfect example..played the semi-coach mode vs Indiana. Blowout 42-3, c'mon really...Indiana..really?? Then I switched to straight coach mode vs Colorado...currently in the third quarter and it's 7-3 Colorado. Much better results.

I also adjusted some penalties on the first page because I noticed that every year I lead the nation in least penalties...this is to make it more realistic.
Also I lowered the Run Block to 50 and increased the RBA to 55. I found that most of the time a running back had free will due to the run blocking being so effective. This way it makes the running back use his skills and I have noticed that they due now.

Last edited by ate55; 12-15-2011 at 06:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »