Home

IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

This is a discussion on IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2006, 01:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
All i want for christmas is Pile on Tackling

PLEASE!!!!!!
When the majority of the preview is about the stadium, I already start getting worried. Every year, we all get excited and every year except 2004 and 2006 NCAA, we somehow get let down. So I'm not gonna buy into all the graphics hype. Hell yeah the game looks amazing, but this is XBOX 360 for god sakes, ITS SUPPOSED TO!!! The preview left me skeptical because they've already said modes from last year were missing. I don't mind Create a Legend being gone, but no in-season magazine? **** that, I thought they would have new articles, crazy amount of additions to the SI feature. I'm praying that they're just deciding on whether to use SI or ESPN the Magazine. They better have a better Create a Player, and Create a School with a better Create a Uniform, big game hype, Senior Bowl, US Army high school all star game, new dynasty things like top 10 teams to watch or some additions they could add to the SI feature. I don't give a **** about being able to see fans eat hot dogs. People I'm hoping that a lot of you don't blow your load over the graphics, let's all remain calm and actually look at the game as a whole from the start. Maybe EA will changes some things early, if we actually recognize them now, and not two weeks before the game comes out because we've finally gotten over how the graphics look.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:25 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarblue1
Everyone can put their fears to rest of goofy looking player models...those screen shots are absolutely amazing.
Question though...artice says only 70 stadiums got the "full treatment of details".
Does that mean the rest of the stadiums are just ported over from the regular xbox? Or is it generic stadiums? Or do they look next gen, but without all the details?
I'm a huge BYU fan, and there's about 66 BCS stadiums including Notre Dame. I hope Lavell Edwards Stadium is one of the other four they included with extra detail!
Old 04-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #19
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Nice detail adding the Swooshes to the gloves.

And obviously the crowd looks stunning.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 04-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I'm just wondering what playbooks the 360 will have then? I mean it is not like they had playbooks to fall back on since there was never a NCAA 360 game prior to this one.

Love that there will be new player attributes. Probably more like NFL head coach. Actually like what I hear with Dline jumping over and from one pick I see an offensive lineman actually using his arm length to deal with a defender. The Bama vs Auburn pic is the one. I also like the idea of the stud player falling off. That's kinda cool. Just like Jimmy Williams VT LOL.

Why no movies here?

Last edited by LBzrule; 04-20-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #21
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Yes the reason why, so that those of us who have both will buy both
Exactly!! You hit the nail on the head!!!..here we go again good ole Ea at work again...there should be no reason why next Gen football isn't substantially head and shoulders above current gen...No HFA, no SI/ESPN covers!!! no updated playbooks give me a break....I can't wait to see what excuses we will have this year for EA...Like always wait till next year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 01:29 PM   #22
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/im...0093100101.jpg

Fans are coming through the walls.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:30 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarblue1
Question though...artice says only 70 stadiums got the "full treatment of details".
Does that mean the rest of the stadiums are just ported over from the regular xbox? Or is it generic stadiums? Or do they look next gen, but without all the details?
I'm a huge BYU fan, and there's about 66 BCS stadiums including Notre Dame. I hope Lavell Edwards Stadium is one of the other four they included with extra detail!
Probably generics.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:30 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by albsur2003
Maybe EA will changes some things early, if we actually recognize them now, and not two weeks before the game comes out because we've finally gotten over how the graphics look.
While I see your point, you also have to realize that right now is already "late" in the dev cycle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »