Home

why does everyone look at the bad?

This is a discussion on why does everyone look at the bad? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #17
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: why does everyone look at the bad?

Maybe they should make a game that none complains about. This game should have been out in 08
Old 06-16-2010, 04:33 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
My favorite are the people complaining how the rosters are going to ruin the game, or they QB glitch walk is too. Who uses the default rosters anyways, and the game doesn't force you to do the glitch walk. If you are constantly going to look at the negative sides of everything, then you will never find a game you truely enjoy playing. Remember, this is a video game. I play flag-football to get my football fix, and NCAA 11 to get my video game football fix.
Well, not everyone has the ability to download rosters.

But I'm with you. I never get worked up over rosters because there are some amazing roster editors that work on this game. DK is one. There are others. Adjustments will be made and EA gave us the ability to change ratings/attributes if we don't like them. Some games don't give us the option for even that (see MLB2K9, for example).

EA is NOT going to nail the rosters perfectly. What are ratings, anyway? Based on opinion. We have the ability to change theirs if we don't like it.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:50 AM   #19
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

I honestly hate how people complain how such and such only went up 3 overall when hes the starting QB. Odds are the player just didn't show enough potential to warrant a major stat change. People think that no matter what everybody on their team has to get better but the thing is most college players don't go to the NFL for a reason, they've reached their athletic limits and don't have much room to improve.

Unless you do nothing but throw the ball, odds are your QB isn't going to gain 10 overall points next season just because he is a junior now.

I also find it funny people complain about an individual stat, OMG HIZ ACELARITON IS OLY 93 IT DINT CHANG FROM LAST YERS. Well most likely because he didn't run gauntlets with monster truck tires hanging around his neck and a coach forcing him to finish in a minute.

People need to grow up when it comes to stats issues, there is a good reason that is editable from the get go, it is impossible to accurately judge every player, especially when all you have to go on is last season's performance.

/end noob rant
Old 06-16-2010, 05:00 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
I honestly hate how people complain how such and such only went up 3 overall when hes the starting QB. Odds are the player just didn't show enough potential to warrant a major stat change. People think that no matter what everybody on their team has to get better but the thing is most college players don't go to the NFL for a reason, they've reached their athletic limits and don't have much room to improve.

Unless you do nothing but throw the ball, odds are your QB isn't going to gain 10 overall points next season just because he is a junior now.

I also find it funny people complain about an individual stat, OMG HIZ ACELARITON IS OLY 93 IT DINT CHANG FROM LAST YERS. Well most likely because he didn't run gauntlets with monster truck tires hanging around his neck and a coach forcing him to finish in a minute.

People need to grow up when it comes to stats issues, there is a good reason that is editable from the get go, it is impossible to accurately judge every player, especially when all you have to go on is last season's performance.

/end noob rant
Well said and amen.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:08 AM   #21
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

I won't be happy in till they fix what this guy talks about http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=75263
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalline
why does everybody look for the bad in the game. why cant we look for the good? the day the demo came out i couldnt put down the controller until it was time to go to work, i get on this forum and all i hear is flaming whats up with that yo?
It almost seems lik,e some guys go look,ing for the bad things and glitches...Just enjoy the demo...The demo itself is way better than ncaa 10...guess some guys will never be satisfied!
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 06-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalline
why does everybody look for the bad in the game. why cant we look for the good? the day the demo came out i couldnt put down the controller until it was time to go to work, i get on this forum and all i hear is flaming whats up with that yo?
You must be new around here.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #24
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I've never read an easier question on O.S. Here's your answer:

Last gen these games (Madden and Ncaa) would last you the entire year. That is no longer the case. You are LUCKY if these games last the entire season. For many, the games only last a few weeks. Madden and Ncaa used to be the perfect games for casual gamers/sports fans. A guy could play these games here and there or take advantage of how deep they were if he had time. This gen, most of our time has been spent dealing with issues just trying to get the games to play a decent game of football (failing by the way). The real bummer about the whole thing is that a lot of guys could just buy one of these games a year and be set (thereby keeping their gaming somewhat casual), but now due to these games being bad, people have to turn to the Call of Duty's of the world which they had no interest in to begin with. Does that answer your question?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »