Home

Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

This is a discussion on Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 05:38 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian3113
Go with Washington State. A down team in a big conference that runs a fun Air-Raid style offense. Try to find a run game to balance and then build the defense which is terrible. They also have some cool uniform combinations
Yea I thought about them. I like that they have a 90 qb and some good wrs too. Thought about using uab since their program is done but they don't use the same uniforms they do in real life the white ones with the blazer is sick, theirs on ncaa 14 are lame. I guess I'll replace them with GSU next dynasty.

Currently I'm in my second season with Marshall. Lost one game last season and am undefeated through week 6 this season, playing on heisman difficulty. Already have an A+ prestige for my coach and recruiting is going well. I put marshall in the sec for my second season, also bring in notre dame. I run with ohio states playbook and I run at least 90% of the time, only throw about 5-10 passes a game unless I'm having a lot of succes through the air. My first season, star qb rakeem Cato broke his collarbone about halfway thru the season and I replaced him with tommy schuler, who is a wide receiver lol, just for his speed

Last edited by Chazshepherd; 12-06-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old 12-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #18
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyhockaday
Wait, reducing your players increases the xfrs you get?? I had no idea?!

This is a serious statement, btw. Thanks for the tip
It does help but not automatic. In the dynasty I referenced with New Mexico, I was able to get a couple a season since I was still a smaller school. I moved to UGA and I have gotten 2 in 7 seasons but still keep my roster around 67. I also noticed that New Mexico is not getting as many transfers since I moved them to the Big-12 in my last season there because they were a 6 star program and had outgrown the MWC.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #19
Rookie

Ok well I have a tough decision to make. It's end of the season and I have a top recruiting class coming in. Marshall is now a 5 star program. I've had a lot of success playing in the sec this season and I'm probbaly going to have a much improved team next year. I just got on the coaching caoursel (prob not how you spell it lol), and ohio state has a job opening :0 . Urban Meyer got fired, and ohio state went 1-11 last year 😱😂😭. Osu is my coaches alma mater and I use ohio states playbook with my offense. I'm not sure if I should go to ohio state or not. I haven't totally brought up Marshall as much as I have wanted yet but I'm not sure when I will get another opportunity again to go to a school as big/good/well known as ohio state again. What should I do?
Old 12-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #20
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazshepherd
Ok well I have a tough decision to make. It's end of the season and I have a top recruiting class coming in. Marshall is now a 5 star program. I've had a lot of success playing in the sec this season and I'm probbaly going to have a much improved team next year. I just got on the coaching caoursel (prob not how you spell it lol), and ohio state has a job opening :0 . Urban Meyer got fired, and ohio state went 1-11 last year 😱😂😭. Osu is my coaches alma mater and I use ohio states playbook with my offense. I'm not sure if I should go to ohio state or not. I haven't totally brought up Marshall as much as I have wanted yet but I'm not sure when I will get another opportunity again to go to a school as big/good/well known as ohio state again. What should I do?
I am sure you are past this now, but big school offers come every year once you get to a point where you are winning. In my older dynasty once I got New Mexico built up I was getting offers left and right. I won a BCS title in my 4th year, 5th overall dynasty year, and I had 10 power 5 school offers that following season. I stayed 1 more season before getting an offer from a down Georgia program, I was the OC there in my 3rd season. It is your dynasty so do what you please but you will get big school offers all the time once you win a lot of big games. Win the SEC and see what comes your way.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I am sure you are past this now, but big school offers come every year once you get to a point where you are winning. In my older dynasty once I got New Mexico built up I was getting offers left and right. I won a BCS title in my 4th year, 5th overall dynasty year, and I had 10 power 5 school offers that following season. I stayed 1 more season before getting an offer from a down Georgia program, I was the OC there in my 3rd season. It is your dynasty so do what you please but you will get big school offers all the time once you win a lot of big games. Win the SEC and see what comes your way.
I should have the sec as long as I can take bama again in the championship, which is very hard to do with Marshall on heisman without rakeem Cato lol. I lost to tennessee but I am still in top 10 and an leading sec east. Tennessee just totally shut down my read option. They played way up and I couldn't get the running game going, but their corners did a surprisingly good job covering my receivers too. If I win out I'm a lock for a huge bowl game and possibly national championship. Let's say I go to a bcs bowl and win and finish in the top 5 this season, if you were me would you take a big job like ohio state or somewhere or stick with Marshall a while longer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #22
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

Quote:
I should have the sec as long as I can take bama again in the championship, which is very hard to do with Marshall on heisman without rakeem Cato lol. I lost to tennessee but I am still in top 10 and an leading sec east. Tennessee just totally shut down my read option. They played way up and I couldn't get the running game going, but their corners did a surprisingly good job covering my receivers too. If I win out I'm a lock for a huge bowl game and possibly national championship. Let's say I go to a bcs bowl and win and finish in the top 5 this season, if you were me would you take a big job like ohio state or somewhere or stick with Marshall a while longer?
I would stay. The point is to build a program and take them to the top. What I would have done is built Marshall up before moving them into a power 5 conference. I am the one that got New Mexico up to a 6 star program and then bolted, but I only left to take over at a place I was an OC at. It is fun to see a class go from recruits to seniors, that is what makes me stick around. Trust me once you win enough big games you will pull in some really good players.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I would stay. The point is to build a program and take them to the top. What I would have done is built Marshall up before moving them into a power 5 conference. I am the one that got New Mexico up to a 6 star program and then bolted, but I only left to take over at a place I was an OC at. It is fun to see a class go from recruits to seniors, that is what makes me stick around. Trust me once you win enough big games you will pull in some really good players.
Yea I think I will do the same. So far in my recruiting class I've gotten the #1 qb, #1 punter, top 3 rbs, and #2 wr, plus some other 3-4 stars. I need to get some more defensive players but I'm really excited about this recruiting class.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:26 PM   #24
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

Quote:
Yea I think I will do the same. So far in my recruiting class I've gotten the #1 qb, #1 punter, top 3 rbs, and #2 wr, plus some other 3-4 stars. I need to get some more defensive players but I'm really excited about this recruiting class.
Once you start playing with those guys you will want to see how their careers go. That is what keeps me playing, seeing how careers go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »