Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #1097
Outback Jesus
 
OSUFan_88's Arena
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 25,786
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

The VIP code is working just fine for me.

I had to do it in all caps, but other than that, no problem.
__________________
XBone GT: TheRealOSUFan88

Urban Meyer is a god.
OSUFan_88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #1098
Pro
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
So the VIP code works but not the one on the receipt? Just got the game, don't wanna use them only to get nothing.
The VIP code works with all caps and hyphens. I don't have a code on my receipt, don't even no where to input it.

Isn't the receipt code supposed to unlock the tracer dart and whatnot? Cause I got the tracer dart gun already.
__________________
Michigan Wolverines
NY JETS
NY Mets
NY Knicks :(

tj1182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #1099
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
So the VIP code works but not the one on the receipt? Just got the game, don't wanna use them only to get nothing.
Yeah, the VIP seems to work. Like Mikenoob said, input it exactly as you see it on the card.

The store was down last night, that is why the receipt code wasn't working. Not sure if it is up today.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #1100
Hall Of Fame
 
DTX3's Arena
 
OVR: 56
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Coachella Valley, California
Posts: 13,028
Blog Entries: 21
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, the VIP seems to work. Like Mikenoob said, input it exactly as you see it on the card.

The store was down last night, that is why the receipt code wasn't working. Not sure if it is up today.
What does the receipt code look like? I see nothing on mine.
DTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #1101
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
What does the receipt code look like? I see nothing on mine.
If you pre-ordered at Gamestop, there should be a code on your receipt. They highlighted mine in yellow.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1102
MVP
 
TheDutchDad's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Erie, Colorado
Posts: 2,814
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

What does the Receipt code unlock? And what does the VIP code unlock? What's the difference here?

I got mine through Amazon, and I have the VIP code in the game. Does the receipt code only come with GS orders?
__________________
TheDutchDad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1103
Hall Of Fame
 
DTX3's Arena
 
OVR: 56
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Coachella Valley, California
Posts: 13,028
Blog Entries: 21
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
If you pre-ordered at Gamestop, there should be a code on your receipt. They highlighted mine in yellow.
I did pre-order but not sure which is the code. So I should wait until Thursday to try the Squad Rush and AKS code?
DTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #1104
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
I did pre-order but not sure which is the code. So I should wait until Thursday to try the Squad Rush and AKS code?
From what I understand the VIP Code is like the key to open the store. But, the store was down last night. So, not sure if it will work or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
What does the Receipt code unlock? And what does the VIP code unlock? What's the difference here?

I got mine through Amazon, and I have the VIP code in the game. Does the receipt code only come with GS orders?
The VIP Code unlocks the store, plus it gives you access to tracer gun, tank perks, etc.

The receipt code gives you two new maps I think. All I know is about the Gamestop Receipt Code, sorry.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 03-02-2010 at 08:53 PM.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Top -