Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #3113
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
I will be on PS3.
Hey KT -- I kept trying to hop in with you guys last night but was having no luck. Looks like a lot more people have started playing this again in comparison to a few weeks ago!

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 12-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #3114
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Hey KT -- I kept trying to hop in with you guys last night but was having no luck. Looks like a lot more people have started playing this again in comparison to a few weeks ago!
YEa I saw you on last noght, something was up witht he servers for an hour or so last night which is why you saw the team I was on against 1 dude or no one for awhile. As soon as you left though we had MASSIVE games. We went to heavy metal adn raised some raucous. I found me a bucnch of great vantage point with the sniper...I love how realistic this game is in terms of gauging bullet trajectory. Had a huge learning session last night with the M24 to ping dudes 400m + away. I finally found a sweet spot where I will get kills more often than not. This is the first time I have had to actually use the scope reticles to range find my target. Awesome game
Old 12-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #3115
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
YEa I saw you on last noght, something was up witht he servers for an hour or so last night which is why you saw the team I was on against 1 dude or no one for awhile. As soon as you left though we had MASSIVE games. We went to heavy metal adn raised some raucous. I found me a bucnch of great vantage point with the sniper...I love how realistic this game is in terms of gauging bullet trajectory. Had a huge learning session last night with the M24 to ping dudes 400m + away. I finally found a sweet spot where I will get kills more often than not. This is the first time I have had to actually use the scope reticles to range find my target. Awesome game
Bummer... Sorry man. I would have really enjoyed playing with you guys. I played with Phant. We had fun, didn't win any games, but did pretty well. I should be on again tonight. I will look for you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #3116
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo Bandit
Check PS Store. It's been out for over a year maybe longer.
Yah, I have downloaded it. Is it under MP or SP campaign. I'm having trouble finding it in the game. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #3117
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

I swear I was better than this when I used to play this game... have been playing for 3 days again now and am consttantly getting my *** handed to me as well as my whole team. Have never made it past the first set of crates on Oasis yet.

always getting killed by some 50 rated player that I never even saw.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #3118
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah plenty of 50 rated players now....I'm still lvl 32 in the pc version and lvl 23 in the 360 version...
Old 12-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #3119
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

The Harvest map is now my new favorite map. F'ing **** SOOOO wide open.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #3120
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Bummer... Sorry man. I would have really enjoyed playing with you guys. I played with Phant. We had fun, didn't win any games, but did pretty well. I should be on again tonight. I will look for you guys.
I'm still learning the maps and everything...when i get my legs under me, should be able to win more...prolly play more objective based games tonight as i was just chillin int squad deathmatch mostly last night.

And the Battlefield game is dowloadable, I had a redeem code for it and the full game unlock in my UE version of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »