Home

Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

This is a discussion on Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Brandon Lemieux- Hurricane (FNR4)

Yeah, it looks like I do. I'll pick up a chick, don't worry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #26
Banned

My fight against Eddie Lee was upon, and I was in a New York training gym. I wasn't going to go him with my parents. I went to New York 3 days earlier to find an apartment, and I had one lined up to get. My friends were here, too, and they were watching the fight. I couldn't wait for them to play each other in the NHL. I had season tickets, and I would make all the games I could get to, and they would see as many boxing matches as possible.

Eddie Lee wasn't the best opponent, but he had a ridiculously good chin for somebody of this rank. I hit him with so many hooks and uppercuts I couldn't believe it when he never went down. At the end of the fifth round I wasn't in a very good mood, and my uncle could see it.

"Don't do anything crazy in this round, Brandon. Play it safe, go for jabs and counters, and don't let him knock you down. We'll win by decision if we have to."

I listened to my uncle and I played it safe I was jabbing and picking off all of his power punches. He knew that he had to knock me out to win. I dodged one of his haymakers then counter punched to his face. He was stunned and I moved in for the knockdown. He kept connecting with hooks and uppercuts, then I floored him.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

He got up at the five mark then I continued to pick him apart with jabs. Soon the bell went and the fight was over.

"Ladies and gentlemen all three judges scored the bout 60-53, declaring the winner by unanimous decision, Brandon "Hurricane" Lemieux!

I lifted my arms into the air, and then Conner and Ben lifted me up into the air.

It's great to be with friends.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #27
Banned

After the fight I got into my car with Conner and Ben and we drove to my new apartment. On the way there we saw some pretty hot chicks, and we honked the horn at them whenever we drove by. It was pretty funny and we all laughed when we did this. My apartment was about 15 minutes away from the training gym. I had gotten my 600$ after my fight and I used about half of it paying my rent and getting some food. I had had all of my things transported, and my parents got me a t.v as an early birthday present. It was a decent size, 26 inches. They also helped me buy a fridge, stove, dishwasher and bed. I bought a wardrobe with my own money.

My apartment had 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a balcony. It was pretty decent for my first home, and could support me easily.

My uncle decided to stay in Cobourg, so I got a new trainer and corner crew. My new trainer's name Ken Hawks, and he trained a couple of mediocre boxers in his history. He wasn't going to be my permanent trainer, but I couldn't afford to get some of the top trainers in New York yet. My corner crew were doctors, so I think that I'll be patched up well while I was waiting in the corner.

Conner and Ben actually had apartments in the same building as me, but they on different floors, and Conner would probably have to move to Long Island soon since that was where the Islanders were located.

We decided to spend our first night in New York together. We had gotten a couple of fake I.D's yesterday, and we got into a bar. We had a lot of beers, and I don't know how we got back home after. I felt bad the next day, but at least it was during my recovery period so I didn't miss any training.

I think I'll quite a fun time in New York.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #28
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Another nice update, pretty funny to lol
Old 06-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #29
Banned

You've gotta get wasted.

I'll to do a new fight then a update.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #30
Banned

Soon I got back to training. Hawks is a good trainer and gave me some good pointers on how to best counter hooks and uppercuts. The corner crew, Tim and Mike, always patched me up well after a good sparring match with my new sparring partner, Ethan.

Conner and Ben were both on their respective teams affiliate teams, and we are all adjusting well to life in the big apple. There's hot dog stands everywhere, people mind their own business in the streets, and everything was fine.

Also, I think I've gotten a new girlfriend. We met when I was a loner in the usual bar that me, Connor and Ben usually go to. They both had practice that night so I went alone, and she caught my eye. She came over my table and we got to talking. Her name is Jessica. She's 20, 2 years older than me now since my birthday was the day before, and she's pretty nice. She's also hot, hotter than Hannah. She didn't seem nearly as dramatic.

We gave each other our numbers, and we've had a couple of dates now. She knows all the good places, and she's lived in New York ever since her family moved there when she was ten.

I gave her tickets to my next boxing fight. It's in a large ballroom in a hotel in New York. There were going to be a few hundred in attendance, and I got her front row tickets by my corner.

My next fight was against Andy Banks. He's known to have a weak chin and little stamina, but he has a strong punch. My game plan was to push the pace and drain his stamina with lots of body punches. If I took away his strength and speed, I could easily in the fight from there.

The ballroom was packed to see a prospect and club fighter to dish it out in New York city. I made my entrance calm and focused, ready for the tough task at hand. My opponent, however, came in confident, ready to knock me out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is our maiiiiiin event of the evening. 6 rounds in the flyweight division. Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner. This fighter has a record 3-0, 2 of those wins coming by way of knockout, Brandon "Hurricane" Lemieux. And his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, with a professional record of 15 wins 6 losses and 2 draws, 10 of those wins coming by way of knockout, Andyyyyyy Banks. Lets get readyyy to ruuuuummmmmmbbbbbllllleeeeee"

I was pretty confident. I came out of my corner going for body blows, and dodging his punches, putting my counters to the body. He landed some pretty hard blows that hurt me, but I stood my ground and kept on pushing the pace. I got in a good body shot that hurt him. He kept on fighting, then the bell rang with the crowd cheering for more.

"Keep going for the body kid. Good work out there, and keep dodging those punches. He won't hurt you if you keep draining his energy."

I went out of my corner in the second round to find myself in a tricky spot. He was landing jabs and hooks, keeping me at bay. He didn't want to let me get in more shots at his body. I got in a good counter to the body and closed the distance, ending the round by getting some good body shots.

"You couldn't get as many punches to the body, but your still doing good. Try going for a few shots to head now, and push the pace."

I went into the third round with a mix of body and head shots. I kept him guessing, but he got in some really hard punches that left my head ringing going into the third round. Then...

"Brandon's landing some good punches... OH BANKS LANDS A BRUTAL COUNTER! Banks is pushing the pace. Hurricane is rocked and can't get a clinch. Banks lands some brutal hooks, AND BRANDON'S DOWN!"

I wasn't really hurt that much, though, and I got up in 3 seconds. I lost the fourth round and I felt sick to the stomach.

The fifth round was different. I was angry and I landed strike after strike after strike to the head and body. Then...

"Oh what a complete turn of events. Punching punching and punching some more. Banks is rocked! Brandon is pushing him into the ropes, and banks is down! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, but Banks is up ."

I ended the round in high spirits, and I pushed the pace into the sixth and final round. I kept punching him like no tomorrow. His punches were weak as a toddlers punch, and I just kept countering his slow punches. Then I completely rocked him and sent him into the ropes. I chased him, and I sent him to the canvas.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

And it was all over. I finished it in a sixth round knockout, to improve my record to 4(3)-0-0. I was lifted onto the shoulders bof Tim and Mike, and I was lifting my arms up in joy.

I had taken Jessica to my apartment. She wanted to see where I lived. I got 5100 dollars from the fight, and I had made a trip to the bank to put it in there for some interest.

"Did you like the fight?" I asked her while I sat on my couch. She came and sat beside me.

"You could've gotten off the canvas a little faster, but it was still a good fight," she said in a funny voice. I laughed then gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Somebodies agressive," she said, laughing after I finished kissing her.

"You want aggressive?" I joked, then I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. She laughed, and I closed the door.

I woke up to the sound of the door knocking. I groaned and got up. The knocking woke Jessica up, too, and she proceeded to put her clothes back on. I put on some boxers and jeans then went over to answer the door. I got a big shock when I saw that it was my brother, Michael.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while I stifled a big yawn.

"Came to see my little bro!" he said, then punched me in the stomach. It took me by surprise and I sat winded on the floor. I groaned in pain. Then Jessica came into the room with only her pants and a braw on. She seemed to have found my hockey stick, and probably thought I was being brutally attacked.

"You're busy, aren't you Brandon?" he laughed when he saw her.

Jessica seemed to have gotten the hint that it wasn't a brutal attack, and proceeded back to my bedroom looking a bit embarrassed.

Boy would my brother want to hear all about her.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #31
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Another great update, I'm liking the new girlfriend Any news on that bum Nathan? Hopefully you can get a fight against him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #32
Banned

The new girlfriend is fine all over. And I wasn't able to get a fight against him.

Thanks for the comment

POST 100!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »